RARE Black Metal LPs for Sale

ghidora

New Metal Member
Apr 20, 2005
Being in debt to the US government sucks! It means I have to get rid of some of my most prized possessions. I have the following LPs for sale. If you are interested in something, please e-mail me with an offer. I can provide references to assure you that everything here is legit. I'm sorry, but due to financial difficulties, I am not accepting any trades at this time.

Mayhem - 'De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas' LP (VG condition; this is the ORIGINAL pressing on DSP; limited to 500 copies; gatefold sleeve)

Burzum - 'Hvis Lyset Tar Oss' LP
(NM condition; Misanthropy Records / first pressing / no barcode; white marbled vinyl; gatefold sleeve)

Burzum - 'Filosofem' double LP (NM condition; Misanthropy Records / first pressing; gatefold sleeve; limited edition etched vinyl; includes 12 page color booklet)

Satyricon - 'The Shadowthrone' LP (NM condition; Moonfog Productions / first pressing; gatefold sleeve)

Immortal - "Diabolical Full Moon Mysticism' LP (VG condition; Osmose Records / first pressing; includes sleeve insert)

Profanatica / Masacre split LP (NM condition; Osmose Records / first pressing)

Darkthrone - 'A Blaze In The Northern Sky' LP (VG condition; Peaceville Records / first pressing; limited to 1000 copies)

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at plattty@auburn.edu