Rare Mercyful Fate/King Diamond records for sale

mighty_amorphis

Ashes Against the Grain
Nov 10, 2007
www.myspace.com
Due to financial difficulties I'm selling my collection of rare vinyl records. Any reasonable offer will be considered. Payment by PayPal only.

Rarest stuff:

Mercyful Fate - Nuns have no fun, white border first press. Limited to 200 copies (cover is in VG++ condition)

Mercyful Fate - Black Funeral/Black Masses 7" picture disc. Limited to 2500 copies

Mercyful Fate - Live from the depths of hell picture disc. Limited bootleg released by fan club in early 80s

King Diamond - Forget the Fates. Live bootleg from the performance in Gent 1986. First KD bootleg, extremely rare.

King Diamond - Satanic Rites (blue vinyl). Live bootleg from the performance in Bonn 1990. Rausch Records. (cover is in VG+ condition)

King Diamond - Dangerous Meeting. Extremely rare, Brazil only pressing.

King Diamond & Black Rose - 20 Years Ago, Night of Rehersal (black vinyl). Limited to 400 copies. This is 171/400.

Rare:

King Diamond - Abigail picture disc

Amorphis - Tales from the 1000 Lakes picture disc

Helloween - Halloween pumpkin shaped picture disc promo

Helloween - I want out square shaped picture disc

King Diamond - Conspiracy (Korean pressing, different cover artwork)

Mercyful Fate - Don't Break the Oath (Korean pressing)

Agalloch/Nest 10" split picture disc with two postcards. Limited to 1000 copies.

More common stuff:

Helloween - Walls of Jericho (Korean pressing with poster)

King Diamond - Abigail II picture disc. Limited to 500 copies

King Diamond - Give me your soul please picture disc. Limited to 500 copies

Everything is in NM condition (like new) unless mentioned otherwise.

Pictures will be provided by request.

Hi there..Do you still have King Diamond Conspiracy Korean cover ?Is that the cover with the coffin on it?Ltd edition