RARE CDs F/S Sabbat, Arcturus, Burzum.. + some Death Metal

Jan 2, 2006
UK
Hello fellow metal heads.

I am looking to sell a major part of my collection so have a look and see if you like anything.

RULES:

1- I was going to list these on eBay but listing 80 CDs will be a MAJOR pain in the ass, that's why I wanted to try here first.
2- I know how much they are worth and I'm not willing to let them go cheap just because they are being sold privately. I do want want top cash for them, especially for the super rare stuff.
3- You can either make me offers or ask for a price. Idiotic offers will be ignored so save ourselves precious time and only get in touch if you are REALLY interested.
4- Most items are in like new condition, with very few exceptions. If you have any questions, contact me.
5- Payments can be made via Paypal (+4% fee) or bank transfer (add £7 to the total).
6- Shipping will vary according to your location (I will only ship registered).

Sorry if I'm sounding like an asshole but some people just don't seem to have any common sense.

Some pictures: http://s427.photobucket.com/albums/pp354/igortgp/ebayApril11/

I don't post here much but I have plenty of references on Metal Archives, NWN and FMP boards. I also have a 100% positive feedback eBay account. I am located in the UK.

LIST

DEATH/THRASH METAL

---CDs---

CARNIVORE - S/T (1st press Roadrunner PRICE KILLERS!)
DEICIDE - Once Upon the Cross (1st press Roadrunner)
MOONDARK - The Shadowpath (1st press Dream Tide Music, 299 hand# copies)
MORGOTH - Eternal Fall/Resurrection Absurd (1st press on CD, Century Media, 1991)
MORGOTH - Cursed (1st press, Century Media, 1991)
MYTHOS – Pain Amplifier (1st press, Evil Omen Rec)
OBITUARY - Cause of Death (1st press Roadrunner)
THE END - S/T (mega rare Swedish Death/Thrash, self released, distributed by House of Kicks, ltd 500 copies, w/ Eucharist members!)

BLACK METAL

---VINYL---

BLACK MAJESTY - Seventh King of Edom (7" EP, Death Rituals, hand#)
BURZUM - Bellus (ltd DOUBLE WHITE LP version)
MARE - Throne of The Thirteenth Witch (7" EP, w/ insert, ltd to 500 copies, Nordkult Rituals)

---CDs---

AGATUS - Dawn of Martyrdom (1st press, Hypervorea, ltd 500 copies)
ALCEST - Le Secret (1st press Drakkar, digipack)
ALCEST/LES DISCRETS - Split (Prophecy Prod, 2CD digifile)
AMESOEURS - Ruines Humaines (1st press, DIGIPACK, 333 hand# copies, Northern Silence)
ARCTURUS - Constellation (1st press Nocturnal Art Prod, 500 copies)
*ON HOLD*BURZUM - Det Som Engang Var (1st press Cymophane, jewel case, DURECO matrix, the real deal!)
BURZUM - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss (1st press Mysanthropy/Cymophane, jewel case, not bootleg!)
COUNTESS - The Revenge of The Horned One (Nazgul's Eerie)
CRY OF SILENCE - Wandering Through Pagan Times (A5 digibook, Zyklon-B Prod, hand#)
DARKTHRONE - Transilvanian Hunder (1st press, NORSK ARYSK BM!)
DEMONIAC - The Empire of Agony (1st press digipack, Necropolis)
DISSECTION - The Somberlain (1st press No Fashion Rec.)
DISSECTION – Reinkaos (Red pentagram edition, handnumbered!)
DODHEIMSGARD – Monumental Possession (1st press, Malicious Records w/ sticker and flyer)
EINHERJER – Aurora Borealis (1st press, Necropolis Rec)
GRAVELAND – The Celtic Winter (1st press MCD, Different cover, different logo! NC001!!!)
GRAVELAND – Thousand Swords (1st press Isengard Prod)
V/A – The Night and the Fog vol. 1 (rare compilation on Darker Than Black w/ Bekhira, Birkenau, Kristallnacht, Graveland, etc.., 950 hand# copies)
HELHEIM – Jormundgand (1st press Solistitium)
IMMORTAL – Blizzard Beasts (1st press Osmose, limited edition with engraved jewel case)
IMPALED NAZARENE – Tol Cormpt Norz Norz Norz (1st press, banned artwork, Osmose, ltd!)
IMPALED NAZARENE – Latex Cult (1st press, limited edition metal case, Osmose)
IN THE WOODS – Heart of the Ages (1st press Misanthropy, DIGIPACK!)
KARGVINT – Once Killed Souls (1st press CDr demo, 150 hand# copies)
KAWIR – Epoptia (1st press Storm Prod, different cover, ltd 500 copies or less)
KAWIR – To Cavirs (super ltd. Tour edition! 125 hand# copies! Different artwork, Kyrck prod!)
KVIST – For Kunsten Maa... (original 1st press Avantgarde Music)
LEGION OF DOOM – For Those of The Blood (1st press Hypervorea, ltd 500 copies)
LUNAR AURORA – Weltenganger (1st press Voices Prod)
MARDUK – Panzer Division Marduk (ultra limited 1st press metal sigil digipack, Osmose!)
MORTHOND – Somber Death Winds (self released demo CDr)
MUNDANUS IMPERIUM – Ode To The Nightsky (1st press, colored digipack, Velvet Music)
NECROMANTIA – Scarlet Evil Witching Black (ultra limited 1st press metal sigil digipack, Osmose!)
NECROMANTIA – Ancient Pride (rare promo version, different artwork w/ extra track)
OLD MAN’S CHILD – Born of the Flickering (mega rare 1st press Hot Records, different cover)
ORDER OF THE EBON HAND –The Mystical Path to the Netherworld (1st press Hypervorea, ltd 500 copies)
ROTTING CHRIST – Passage to Arcturo (1st press Decapitated Records, forest cover)
V/A - HELLAS – The Black Death Anthology (rare 2CD compilation with rare tracks by Necromantia, Agatus, Order of the Ebon Hand, Rotting Christ, Kawir, etc...)
The RUINS OF BEVERAST – Unlock The Shrine (1st press Van)
SABBAT – Envenom (2nd press Entropy Records, 1995)
SABBAT – Disembody (1st press, EVIL RECORDS, 500 copies, w/ OBI!)
SABBAT – For Satan and Sacrifice (1st press, EVIL RECORDS, 500 copies, w/ OBI!)
SABBAT – The Dwelling (1st press, EVIL RECORDS, 500 copies, w/ OBI, blue version)
V/A – Far East Gate Inferno (rare EVIL RECORDS compilation with Sabbat, Sigh, Voidd,... ltd 500 copies)
SACRAMENTUM – Far Away From The Sun (1st press Adipocere)
SUMMONING – Stronghold (1st press Napalm Rec)
TAAKE – Nattestid Sar Porten (1st press Wounded Love)
TAAKE – Taake (1st press digipack)
TULUS – Pure Black Energy (1st press Hot Records)
URFAUST – Geist Ist Teufel (metal case version, 100 engraved# copies!)
URGEHAL – Atomkinder (1st press Flash for Beast)
URGEHAL – Massive Terrestrial Strike (1st press No Colours Rec)
ULVER - Vargnatt (ltd 150 copies or so, A5 white leather digipack, Kyrck Prod)
VED BUENS ENDE – For Those Who Caress The Pale (1st press box with poster, Misanthropy Prod)
ZEMIAL – In Monumentum (1st press, sepia cover)

ALL GONE!

Aura Noir
Grotesque
Marduk - Those of Unlight
Choir Of Vengeance
Rotting Christ - Thy Mighty Contract
Old Man's Child - In The Shades Of Life
Sabbat - Fetishism
Sabbat - For Satan And Sacrifice *One copy left*
Sabbat - Live at Blokula

Hi,

I am really interested in the below items, I would like prices for individual items or priced all to go. I am in the Connecticut, USA, would you mind providing shipping as well?

THE END - S/T (mega rare Swedish Death/Thrash, self released, distributed by House of Kicks, ltd 500 copies, w/ Eucharist members!)
BURZUM - Det Som Engang Var (1st press Cymophane, jewel case, DURECO matrix, the real deal!)

BURZUM - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss (1st press Mysanthropy/Cymophane, jewel case, not bootleg!)
IMPALED NAZARENE – Tol Cormpt Norz Norz Norz (1st press, banned artwork, Osmose, ltd!)

VED BUENS ENDE – For Those Who Caress The Pale (1st press box with poster, Misanthropy Prod)

Thanx,

Tony \m/

Hello fellow metal heads.

I am looking to sell a major part of my collection so have a look and see if you like anything.

RULES:

1- I was going to list these on eBay but listing 80 CDs will be a MAJOR pain in the ass, that's why I wanted to try here first.
2- I know how much they are worth and I'm not willing to let them go cheap just because they are being sold privately. I do want want top cash for them, especially for the super rare stuff.
3- You can either make me offers or ask for a price. Idiotic offers will be ignored so save ourselves precious time and only get in touch if you are REALLY interested.
4- Most items are in like new condition, with very few exceptions. If you have any questions, contact me.
5- Payments can be made via Paypal (+4% fee) or bank transfer (add £7 to the total).
6- Shipping will vary according to your location (I will only ship registered).

Sorry if I'm sounding like an asshole but some people just don't seem to have any common sense.

Some pictures: http://s427.photobucket.com/albums/pp354/igortgp/ebayApril11/

I don't post here much but I have plenty of references on Metal Archives, NWN and FMP boards. I also have a 100% positive feedback eBay account. I am located in the UK.

LIST

DEATH/THRASH METAL

---CDs---

CARNIVORE - S/T (1st press Roadrunner PRICE KILLERS!)
DEICIDE - Once Upon the Cross (1st press Roadrunner)
MOONDARK - The Shadowpath (1st press Dream Tide Music, 299 hand# copies)
MORGOTH - Eternal Fall/Resurrection Absurd (1st press on CD, Century Media, 1991)
MORGOTH - Cursed (1st press, Century Media, 1991)
MYTHOS – Pain Amplifier (1st press, Evil Omen Rec)
OBITUARY - Cause of Death (1st press Roadrunner)

BLACK METAL

---VINYL---

BLACK MAJESTY - Seventh King of Edom (7" EP, Death Rituals, hand#)
BURZUM - Bellus (ltd DOUBLE WHITE LP version)
MARE - Throne of The Thirteenth Witch (7" EP, w/ insert, ltd to 500 copies, Nordkult Rituals)

---CDs---

AGATUS - Dawn of Martyrdom (1st press, Hypervorea, ltd 500 copies)
ALCEST - Le Secret (1st press Drakkar, digipack)
ALCEST/LES DISCRETS - Split (Prophecy Prod, 2CD digifile)
AMESOEURS - Ruines Humaines (1st press, DIGIPACK, 333 hand# copies, Northern Silence)
ARCKANUM - Fran Marder (1st press Necropolis)
ARCTURUS - Constellation (1st press Nocturnal Art Prod, 500 copies)
BURZUM - Det Som Engang Var (1st press Cymophane, jewel case, DURECO matrix, the real deal!)
COUNTESS - The Revenge of The Horned One (Nazgul's Eerie)
CRY OF SILENCE - Wandering Through Pagan Times (A5 digibook, Zyklon-B Prod, hand#)
DARKTHRONE - Transilvanian Hunder (1st press, NORSK ARYSK BM!)
DEMONIAC - The Empire of Agony (1st press digipack, Necropolis)
DISSECTION - The Somberlain (1st press No Fashion Rec.)
DODHEIMSGARD – Kronet Til Konge (1st press, Malicious Records)
DODHEIMSGARD – Monumental Possession (1st press, Malicious Records w/ sticker and flyer)
EINHERJER – Aurora Borealis (1st press, Necropolis Rec)
GRAVELAND – The Celtic Winter (1st press MCD, Different cover, different logo! NC001!!!)
GRAVELAND – Thousand Swords (1st press Isengard Prod)
V/A – The Night and the Fog vol. 1 (rare compilation on Darker Than Black w/ Bekhira, Birkenau, Kristallnacht, Graveland, etc.., 950 hand# copies)
HELHEIM – Jormundgand (1st press Solistitium)
IMMORTAL – Blizzard Beasts (1st press Osmose, limited edition with engraved jewel case)
IMPALED NAZARENE – Latex Cult (1st press, limited edition metal case, Osmose)
IN THE WOODS – Heart of the Ages (1st press Misanthropy, DIGIPACK!)
KARGVINT – Once Killed Souls (1st press CDr demo, 150 hand# copies)
KAWIR – Epoptia (1st press Storm Prod, different cover, ltd 500 copies or less)
KAWIR – To Cavirs (super ltd. Tour edition! 125 hand# copies! Different artwork, Kyrck prod!)
KVIST – For Kunsten Maa... (original 1st press Avantgarde Music)
LEGION OF DOOM – For Those of The Blood (1st press Hypervorea, ltd 500 copies)
LUNAR AURORA – Weltenganger (1st press Voices Prod)
MARDUK – Panzer Division Marduk (ultra limited 1st press metal sigil digipack, Osmose!)
MORTHOND – Somber Death Winds (self released demo CDr)
MUNDANUS IMPERIUM – Ode To The Nightsky (1st press, colored digipack, Velvet Music)
NECROMANTIA – Scarlet Evil Witching Black (ultra limited 1st press metal sigil digipack, Osmose!)
NECROMANTIA – Ancient Pride (rare promo version, different artwork w/ extra track)
OLD MAN’S CHILD – Born of the Flickering (mega rare 1st press Hot Records, different cover)
ORDER OF THE EBON HAND –The Mystical Path to the Netherworld (1st press Hypervorea, ltd 500 copies)
ROTTING CHRIST – Passage to Arcturo (1st press Decapitated Records, forest cover)
V/A - HELLAS – The Black Death Anthology (rare 2CD compilation with rare tracks by Necromantia, Agatus, Order of the Ebon Hand, Rotting Christ, Kawir, etc...)
The RUINS OF BEVERAST – Unlock The Shrine (1st press Van)
SABBAT – Envenom (2nd press Entropy Records, 1995)
SABBAT – Disembody (1st press, EVIL RECORDS, 500 copies, w/ OBI!)
SABBAT – For Satan and Sacrifice (1st press, EVIL RECORDS, 500 copies, w/ OBI!)
SABBAT – The Dwelling (1st press, EVIL RECORDS, 500 copies, w/ OBI, blue version)
V/A – Far East Gate Inferno (rare EVIL RECORDS compilation with Sabbat, Sigh, Voidd,... ltd 500 copies)
SACRAMENTUM – Far Away From The Sun (1st press Adipocere)
SORHIN – Skogsgriftens Rike (MCD, 1st press Xtreem Records)
SORHIN – Apokalypsens Angel (1st press Svartvintras)
SUMMONING – Stronghold (1st press Napalm Rec)
TAAKE – Nattestid Sar Porten (1st press Wounded Love)
TAAKE – Taake (1st press digipack)
TULUS – Pure Black Energy (1st press Hot Records)
URFAUST – Geist Ist Teufel (metal case version, 100 engraved# copies!)
URGEHAL – Atomkinder (1st press Flash for Beast)
URGEHAL – Massive Terrestrial Strike (1st press No Colours Rec)
ZEMIAL – In Monumentum (1st press, sepia cover)

GONE!

ARCKANUM - Fran Marder (1st press Necropolis)
DODHEIMSGARD – Kronet Til Konge (1st press, Malicious Records)
SORHIN – Skogsgriftens Rike (MCD, 1st press Xtreem Records)
SORHIN – Apokalypsens Angel (1st press Svartvintras)

ON HOLD

metal12 said:
Hi,

I am really interested in the below items, I would like prices for individual items or priced all to go. I am in the Connecticut, USA, would you mind providing shipping as well?

Thanx,

Tony m/

Hello Tony,

Check your PM inbox.

Cheers,
I.