Rare COB song "Talk Dirty To Me"????

TheSeldomlaid said:
With Caps Lock, he could do anything. Anything at all. He laughed. It was not a friendly laugh. It sent chills down my spine, and I backed away, frightened.

LOL :lol:

And HCDR, it's a really shitty, soulless carbon coby of a poison song.

borissikic said:
you're not kid, but you're welcome to give me song too

I tell you what I will give you.
The email address of Spinefarm's lawyer, and he can tell you about copyright
and how he loves busting people who infringe on Spinefarm's band's by posting mp3's of officially released material.

gaz said:
I tell you what I will give you.
The email address of Spinefarm's lawyer, and he can tell you about copyright
and how he loves busting people who infringe on Spinefarm's band's by posting mp3's of officially released material.

You actually need to shut the fuck up. You don't impress anyone, and your constant name dropping just makes you look like a tool.

-Gavin- said:
You actually need to shut the fuck up. You don't impress anyone, and your constant name dropping just makes you look like a tool.

Thanks Gav! :worship: I hate it when people act like they work for the record industry. They act like they're some kind of music police when they don't have any right to interfer with other people's private business!

Gavin, fuck off, I am no name dropper, you pudwack.
Constant, as in ? Enlighten me please.
You don't impress me with your high and mightiness and act like you own the forum.
You need to get out, get a life away from this forum.
Your constant attempts at putting people down, because they have different opinions to your own are pathetic.
Once again, if you think spreading officially released material through the band's forum is acceptable, bought and paid for by the band, then you need to get a clue.
While your at it. lose those dreads, you look like a fucking poser.
This forum is one of the most childish and immature I've seen and you are the main
contributor.

Noble Viking, I couldn't give a flying fuck what you do in private, this is not private, it's an official forum. I don't work for the record industry or anything.
All I am is a guy who is against the blatant disrespect for Bodom shown on this forum, by asking for mp3's of official material, posting links to the new album.