Rare COB song "Talk Dirty To Me"????

gaz said:
Gavin, fuck off, I am no name dropper, you pudwack.
Constant, as in ? Enlighten me please.
You don't impress me with your high and mightiness and act like you own the forum.
You need to get out, get a life away from this forum.
Your constant attempts at putting people down, because they have different opinions to your own are pathetic.
Once again, if you think spreading officially released material through the band's forum is acceptable, bought and paid for by the band, then you need to get a clue.
While your at it. lose those dreads, you look like a fucking poser.
This forum is one of the most childish and immature I've seen and you are the main
contributor.

Noble Viking, I couldn't give a flying fuck what you do in private, this is not private, it's an official forum. I don't work for the record industry or anything.
All I am is a guy who is against the blatant disrespect for Bodom shown on this forum, by asking for mp3's of official material, posting links to the new album.

Dude, you won't get anywhere if you have to use your opinions on someone's looks to back up your arguments.

gaz said:
Gavin, fuck off, I am no name dropper, you pudwack.
Constant, as in ? Enlighten me please.
You don't impress me with your high and mightiness and act like you own the forum.
You need to get out, get a life away from this forum.
Your constant attempts at putting people down, because they have different opinions to your own are pathetic.
Once again, if you think spreading officially released material through the band's forum is acceptable, bought and paid for by the band, then you need to get a clue.
While your at it. lose those dreads, you look like a fucking poser.
This forum is one of the most childish and immature I've seen and you are the main
contributor.

Noble Viking, I couldn't give a flying fuck what you do in private, this is not private, it's an official forum. I don't work for the record industry or anything.
All I am is a guy who is against the blatant disrespect for Bodom shown on this forum, by asking for mp3's of official material, posting links to the new album.

Well, we're going for personal insults then, you welsh sheepshagging fuck? I think you should get your facts straight as the band's forum is paid for by MagSec who paid to make it official again when CoB neglected their fans and their forum and decided to let it nearly get closed.... but since you're fuckbuds with spinefarm, you already knew that.

Originally posted by Gavin
Well, we're going for personal insults then, you welsh sheepshagging fuck? I think you should get your facts straight as the band's forum is paid for by MagSec who paid to make it official again when CoB neglected their fans and their forum and decided to let it nearly get closed.... but since you're fuckbuds with spinefarm, you already knew that.

Lolness! :lol: Gavin popped this guy in a toaster, spread jam on him and ate him for breakfast! :lol: Common gaz . . . Gavins gonna hump you if you try and butt heads with him . . . sorry dude ya won't win! Many people have fought and got burned! :loco: :D DOS, Gavin! :headbang:

PanzerKunt said:
stupid poor nagging fuck. sell your cardboard box/house, buy the album and stop spamming this board with your gay threads, posts and opinions in general.

you are the perfect example of why i love Norwegians!

Fucking funny kid, at that. Panzer rocks. Dude, just fucking P2P the song and give up here.... naebdy wants to give ya it.