Rare guitar tab books!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
I really dislike the idea of peddling my wares on my fellow progpower perps, but felt that there could be one or two people that might be interested in this... :D

I Have just done the unthinkable - after holding onto these things for over 15 years, I have decided to part ways and have listed all of my cherished GUITAR TAB BOOKS on eBay. Many, many, rare ones, and I do mean RARE!

Savatage - Gutter Ballet
Testament - Practice What you Preach
Winger -S/T
XYZ - S/T

..and many many more. Click here to see the guitar tab library

:cry:(sigh) The up side is it's making more room in my studio for other things I need, not to mention, it's become VERY obvious to me that the new Kat V album won't pay for itself, and my Visa card is in dire straits from trying to cover the expenses for it thus far, so.... My loss is your gain! Check out the link and help me get this new @#!$ Katagory V album wrapped up and out sometime this year before I rob a 7-eleven or Kohls.

...or don't, and just buy some really cool tab books because you like to shred, and want to impress your freinds and family with a lot of songs from bands they have never heard before. :p