Rarest MAYHEM items ever!!!

warren_schofield

New Metal Member
Apr 3, 2007
amongst other things i will be listing.
LETTERS FROM DEAD (plus english translations)
LETTERS FROM EURONYMOUS(INCLUDING THE ONE....THAT CONTAINED PART OF deads SKULL AND TWO SHOTGUN PELLETS)(ofcourse the fragment is NOT for sale !)
DEAD DRAWINGS.(INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL "DISSECTION DEMO" ONE used on THE GREIF PROPHECY)
BURZUM,,DEBUT CD...WITH NO BARCODE!(ONLY 500 PRESSED) WITH THE PACKAGE HANDWRITTEN BY EURONYMOUS.

BATHORY...UNDER THE SIGN (1987/ MUSIC FOR NATIONS)....WITH "ROUGH MALE" BAND CENTRAL LABEL ON ONE SIDE!.... MISSPRINT... AN INTERNET SEARCH DOESNT EVEN THROW ONE OF THESE UP....

ORIGINAL helvete CATALOGUE. english (plus a SWEDISH one... ultra rare!)

EURONYMOUS's MALLEUS MALIFICARUM LIBRARY BOOK...SIGNED, WITH HIS HANDWRITTEN ADDRESS...A GIFT HE DID NOT RETURN.... HA HA!

A DSP PROMOTIONAL CD!.... TRY FINDING ONE OF THOSE!

AND......

THE ORIGINAL "DAWN OF THE BLACK HEARTS" SONG LYRICS ...HAND WRITTEN BY FENRIZ... !!!!!! (this is a copy..but its signed with a message to morgan from euronymous)...still... this is something even mayhem dont have.

DEADS SUICIDE NOTE IN FULL... SWEDISH WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION.
COPY OF DEADS OBITUARY FROM THE NEWS PAPER
APPROX 100 ORIGINAL OLD MAYHEM PHOTOS.
MORBID DEATH EXECUTION WHITE SLEEVE LP..HOLYCAUST RECORDS LTD TO 100.
EMPERORS RETURN/TRAGIC SERANADES. NOISE PIC DISC LPS.

several old newspapers from norway.sweden 93 about the trail.

A MACE LIKE THE ONE VARG IS HOLDING....ONLY AROUND 5 OF THESE WERE EVER MADE BY STIAN JOHNSEN (ARCTURUS)

plus some other stuff....

more details will follow once the stuff is here.... all items belong to MORGAN HAKANSSON (MARDUK)...
all letters will come with a translation to english...
the suicide note.. just a translation... (comunication/phone missunderstandings) not sure who copied it...

as the helvete catalogue my mate sold recently got £94 ... im sure you will understand why they are going on ebay

more to be added....any spelling errors or missinterpritations the odd moron cant understand... who cares.
wait for the auctions.

also

DISSECTION grief prophecy 7 inch original
EMPEROR as the shadows rise (with sticker) 7 inch original
DE MYSTERIIS DSP LP
DEATHCRUSH DSP LP
VENOM SHIRT.. PRINTED BY EURONYMOUS
ABRUPTUM DSP PROMO CD IN BLUE COVER WITH INFO SHEET.
ABRUPTUM DEBUT DSP LP

swedish helvete cataloge was printed by jon nodtviedt and the handwritten letter he sent is still inside.

a few more items i cant remember....

this will be 7 days of unique auctions... there wil be enough info on various message boards about when they go up...
no links on here as they aint allowed but...anyone with a brain will find them.
just keep an eye out.

i dont get it, how did you become in posession of these things? If i was lucky enough to be holding that stuff i wouldnt be selling it. It seems fairly dodgy, even if it is all legit, what the fuck would you want in return for those items? You're offering the rarest peices of black metal history, or at least some of them. I'd gladly take a shitlaod of that stuff but i have no idea hat you're after musically and money wise.

Good lucky selling that stuff.