Rate my band's NEW SONG!

I'm still new to mixing, but as an obviously amature, I gotta say the intro is very ball-grabbing and gets your attention. The vocals I would say is the weak link. Maybe they are a little too loud and in need of a little EQ? Again, I'm a newb, but either way, its a badass song.

I think the song is very cool! Nice in your face thrash, i think the vocals suit the song well only they are a little loud. Just drop some db's and you will be fine.

The two things i dislike are the guitartone and the kick. The kick sounds pretty dull in my ears. My opinion is replace the kick with a beefier/thicker sample. The guitartone sounds waaay overgained and sounds very digital (which doesn't have to be a bad thing per se) The gain is the most annoying to me, when i listen to the fast picking parts the part itself can't be really heard because it is getting very cloudy due to the gain (I really do hope somebody understands what i'm trying to say here, english ain't my native tongue so i'm doing my best ;)) especially those fast picking parts have to sound nice and tight (but that might be still an opinion ;)) Lose the gain and i think it sounds awesome. Furthermore i like it a lot!

hey guys

I remixed whole song and with your advices (tnx!!) i did a new version, a lot better I think but you know...lend me you ears... :)
I still have a problem with vocals...lot's of ''sssss'' and they are still thin in my opinion...i dont know what to do with them...

hey guys

I remixed whole song and with your advices (tnx!!) i did a new version, a lot better I think but you know...lend me you ears... :)
I still have a problem with vocals...lot's of ''sssss'' and they are still thin in my opinion...i dont know what to do with them...

for your "sssss" problem use a de-esser! should help out :]

link fixed - how is it now?

I had a problem with spitfish - it makes vocals too dark, but waves deeser is ok, it helped :)