Rate this mix please!!

Well, the thing with the guitars is originally they were way up front since they were the second thing recorded, but then I had trouble making anything stand out, so since the riffage was boring filler for the background that's how it got mixed. Here's a quick remix I did with them about where they were and drums higher as well. I can't stand the low bitrate on audiostreet so this on'es 192.

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12X45RBZC6W5G2O6XMJX678PUX

I didn't do one like this last time because I was afraid of clipping. I can't hear any audible clipping with patchmix at 0db but when I raise it there's a lot of high end fizz. Tell me if you guys hear any on your speakers. That particular mix will have to be turned down quite a lot more to accomodate bass though... hopefully I can just finish it all tomorrow.

btw: Nitronium, the drums are the only thing I didn't do in this song :erk: They were programmed by Static, who was supposed to sing to(see sample on audiostreet) but now he has no internet.

kinda sounds like tiamat at first...

the timing is ... off.... sounds all step sequenced and piano roll'd / mouse clicked.

keep writing and learning... every day.

Yeah... the thing is I played it by hand so since I'm not such a hot piano player... some parts I had to decide between deleting the real recorded piano(which is all throughout the song- mixed with samples which I played by hand via keyboard) or getting the timing perfect. Guess you know what I chose.

anyway, I'm tired now. Tomorrow I'll be more in the mood for this again maybe, and I can do bass and stuff. G'night!