rate this tone [8505, Awesometime Impulses]

Yep Very cool tune indeed! Sound is excellent...I hate to sound like I'm self promoting, but I would really like to hear what Effect our new CabEnhancer has on that guitar sound. I don't think it will make it any better or worse, as it sounds great now. But that would help me in understanding a different tonal quality that is in your mix...The base frequency where the guitars sit, seems to be right around the range where our EAR technology is designed to enhance. So I am wondering if it would affect EAR to the point of distortion or, well I really don't know what it would do..EAR may back right off by itself, which it is designed to do in tonal overload. Dunno, would be interesting to see though in a real world application. Nevertheless, great tune for sure!
KM

i don't know if it's the same for you guys, but when i try tss + 8505 + awesome impulses i have a big blow... is it normal ???

Yep Very cool tune indeed! Sound is excellent...I hate to sound like I'm self promoting, but I would really like to hear what Effect our new CabEnhancer has on that guitar sound. I don't think it will make it any better or worse, as it sounds great now. But that would help me in understanding a different tonal quality that is in your mix...The base frequency where the guitars sit, seems to be right around the range where our EAR technology is designed to enhance. So I am wondering if it would affect EAR to the point of distortion or, well I really don't know what it would do..EAR may back right off by itself, which it is designed to do in tonal overload. Dunno, would be interesting to see though in a real world application. Nevertheless, great tune for sure!
KM

Thanks Ken, I'll do some research on the Cab Enhancer for sure! Btw. there's ABG Delay on the short wah-lead part at the end, but it's a bit buried and barely hearable. It does sound good tho :lol:

cool song dude! very listenable. one can't ever go wrong with a clean intro and crunchy build up riffs, hahaha. just one question, are you using a gate, possibly with a heavy threshold, on the heavy rhythm tone? i think you stole my chart position btw, hahaha! ;)