RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

audiophileguy

Apr 5, 2004
Here are some suggestions that if followed will make this thread run very smoothly

1. One video per post
2. Keep chit-chat to a minimum
3. Please don't skip over any songs. All songs deserve a rating.
4. Rate videos 1-10; keep all reviews short
5. Try to play all youtube clips at highest video quality setting possible, it' makes a diff, even with metal
6. Don't quote videos!! That will make the page load slower. Use up arrows or say the name of the song you are rating instead

This isn't a game thread, so don't close it! now lets have fun discovering new music!

Last edited by a moderator:
redo your post, brah
listen to what I posted and rate it 1 out of 10 then post a youtube clip of what you're listening to

edit:---

I rate that devil driver video 6.5/10 . post the fucking youtube video next time you reply

no, this thread idea hasn't been done before, but i did accidentally make the thread twice today. I tried deleting the other thread, but um denied me, so it's stuck on the first page, for now.

Cool thread idea.

7.5/10 for your song. Pretty good, but a little long for what it is.

8/10 for forrest of fog. That was awesome

6/10 medical examiners song. Would have given higher if it wasn't for those bad vocals

I give it a 5/10.
Not terrible, but didn't catch my attention either.
There is such a thing as too much snare drum in a song.

Beautiful Death by Wintersun
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDcPt-hvkPo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDcPt-hvkPo[/ame]

6/10
Not really my style, but an enjoyable listen nontheless.

billy100002: 6/10, not too big on industrial black metal, always found it too exhausting in a way, but that was pretty cool and more melodic than a lot of other industrial bm

^^ 8/10
dream theater song was sweet
I have to give them another shot now

power-thrash

5/10

Shitty vocals, great everything else. (This was directed to failure)