RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Systematic Riffage - 8/10, I love Blind Guardian and I found that the song was great.

Satanist Hobo - Who hasn't heard that song? It's not their best, but Distrubed is good, 6/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMzWysnhr5c

EDIT: My bad Destructo Pat, you must have posted while I was typing my reply, anyway, the song wasn't exactly my style. 4/10, the introduction however was good.

We're posting what we're listening to, not what we think the best song in our libraries are.

Above: 3/10, what the hell was that?

Last edited by a moderator:
7/10
I don't care much for BM, but that was decent

malign- ty, i picked it up on a whim a while back, too. turned out to be a killer decision.

Suffocation: 8/10 not mind blowing, but a fun listen.

5/10, what the hell was that...that was weird, I dunno if I liked it or hated it lol...

BOYYYY GEEEEOOOOOOOORGEEEEE <3 <3 <3

10/10

EDIT: Diabolic Possession doesn't interest me especially. Sounds very typical, although sufficiently vicious. 4/10.

It's OK, I'm not necessarily posting vids of what I think are great songs. If I were, this is what I would post something more like this:

EDIT @audio: Threatenol is unsigned, though you can listen to them on MySpace. I could ask them if they have a CD available for purchase, if you want.