RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Great! Catchy from the beginning to the end.
2_sm16.gif
10/10.

Reactions: EspaDa
Very interesting and catchy, he has a really good voice. For me just one minus - quality of recording (but I suspect, that it's just as planned). Cool. 8.5/10.

Last edited:
I don't like Mary Poppins. But I like death metal... and I'm unsure whether I regret that 2 minutes of my life or not. 6.5/10, mainly for the weirdness of it :lol:

Last edited:
Powerful, very energetic, I like the riffs. 8/10.

Appreciate that. I designed the logo for these guys, they were real young and put one album out as Overthrow back in 2012, called Adjust to Darkness. When I posted the song I was hoping someone would enjoy it 'cause I think the album's great. Powerful and energetic sums it up perfectly in my opinion. Check the album out man, it's great!

As for your song? You know what, when I was younger I used to hate this kind of stuff. Aas I've gotten older I've really begun to appreciate and enjoy bands like Rise Against. This is a great song, good lyrics and I love the chorus. 8/10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appreciate that. I designed the logo for these guys, they were real young and put one album out as Overthrow back in 2012, called Adjust to Darkness. When I posted the song I was hoping someone would enjoy it 'cause I think the album's great. Powerful and energetic sums it up perfectly in my opinion. Check the album out man, it's great!

As for your song? You know what, when I was younger I used to hate this kind of stuff. Aas I've gotten older I've really begun to appreciate and enjoy bands like Rise Against. This is a great song, good lyrics and I love the chorus. 8/10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...not bad at all 6.5/10

Reactions: RadicalThrasher