Rather hefty Dungeon news

Whoa.

I'm not the biggest Dungeon fan (of their music, anyway), but Timmah you show great dedication and determination :headbang: Best of luck with it all, dude.

I read that last night and just thought woah that where did that come from. But yes as mark said, good luckTim. :headbang:

I cant wait to hear the next LORD album if its gonna be hard rock/aor stuff. Do I hear a re-recording of slave of love? haha ;) :headbang: :headbang:

yeah that'd be right LT, hearing news about your own band on the forums before you are actually told ;)

Yeah it's not like Tim's taking his bat and ball and leaving for the Bahamas. Still, it's the end of something pretty special in its current form!

There is now a kid on the Dungeon board with LordTimIsGod or something like that as his username. Even you must be getting a bit scared now, Tim! You don't have any stalkers, do you?

:lol:
Interesting to see all the fanboys come out after Dungeon has just split... I always said it'd be funny when you started getting kids going "I wanna be like you Lord Tim!", but it looks like it's heading that way...... scary, scary stuff.
hypnotized.gif

Funnily enough, I even found that happened when Apolyom split up. I mean, we were NOWHERE near Dungeon's level but I still had people coming up to me and saying how disappointed they were... alot more people seemed sad to see us break up then were happy with us gigging.

Go figure! *shrugs shoulders*

Celestial-Todd said:
Funnily enough, I even found that happened when Apolyom split up. I mean, we were NOWHERE near Dungeon's level but I still had people coming up to me and saying how disappointed they were... alot more people seemed sad to see us break up then were happy with us gigging.

Go figure! *shrugs shoulders*

yeah probably because they didn't actually go to the gigs....

Tim, I was one of the thousand people who bought the first LORD album. I feel rorted on account of the re-done version coming out dammit, I refuse to buy your CDs. And dammit, is this "large" Resurrection shirt worth anything now that you guys have split? I'm gonna go try my luck on eBay :p

And tim, it's not nice to call your fanboys fuckers.... you should treat them nicely....... bwahahahahaa