Raven

Narcosynthesys68 said:
Thanks for the heads up. I will have to check it out!

You were there right? How was the band Skullview? I think they are a local band (to me) and I have only heard about them, not heard them. Good to see some semi-local guys getting somewhere!

Skullview seem to have a big underground follow here in Europe, but they didn't impress me live...could be their recorded work is good, haven't heard that yet. Also the songs on the KIT DVD aren't that special I think. The vocals are hard to come over for me.

Narcosynthesys68 said:
Thanks for the heads up. I will have to check it out!

You were there right? How was the band Skullview? I think they are a local band (to me) and I have only heard about them, not heard them. Good to see some semi-local guys getting somewhere!
I thought their performance was quite good that night but it could have been better and I still miss their former singer, he had a more recognizable voice. Check their "Consequences of Failure" album if you're into raw US Metal with hints of NWOBHM :headbang:

Fangface said:
I thought their performance was quite good that night but it could have been better and I still miss their former singer, he had a more recognizable voice. Check their "Consequences of Failure" album if you're into raw US Metal with hints of NWOBHM :headbang:

I listened to some record work of them and that is indeed better... the vocals are definitly much better there !!

Another thumbs up from me! Amazing band and one of the most energetic bands I've ever seen live. Their guitarist is nuts on stage, although I haven't seen them since he busted up his leg.

Personally I like Stay Hard and Pack is Back but it's hard to go wrong with any of their stuff.