RC folks at HC 2 - I hope we're not buying rounds

I was truely shocked at how fucking cool these blokes are in real life. Ali Mcbabby, Jason the Heavy Metal Sensation, Gregoroth, and Mark Guggaloch, are fine human beings that I wouldn't mind painting town the red with if I happened to live in thar neck of the woods. I'm usually in a pissy mood at metal gigs and need to be heavily sedated by vodka and phenobarbital just to tolerate the level of filth that surrounds me. Needless to say, this is isn't the case with these RC'ers. God Damn I love you all . :kickass:

That's awesome man. Cheers. :kickass:

And I have a feeling we've only just begun. This is as close to an RC Homecoming as you'll ever see. Get your cameras, index and pinky fingers ready.

Jason

Yea I think I'm going to the Moonsorrow gig for sure!

And I meant to say that I'd go to HC this year. Thanks for the encouragement though, Acai! I shall see you there... with mead!

I'm thinking about driving to this with some friends. That would be the most metal thing ever.

They'll probably puss out and we'll have to fly, but I'd like to take a HEAVY METAL ROAD TRIP and jam out at high speeds all the way there. Not like it's that far away anyway.

Oh yeah, is there going to be some sort of RC gathering for lunch or some shitz on Friday/Saturday morning?

I'm thinking about driving to this with some friends. That would be the most metal thing ever.

They'll probably puss out and we'll have to fly, but I'd like to take a HEAVY METAL ROAD TRIP and jam out at high speeds all the way there. Not like it's that far away anyway.

Oh yeah, is there going to be some sort of RC gathering for lunch or some shitz on Friday/Saturday morning?

There is a great resturant at the hotel. When I used to work for the MN House Of Representatives I ate there alot.

actually, I'm "on the fence"

I REALLY want to go, but i'm broke as a joke, so who knows.

maybe i'll just listen from outside or something

I highly suggest doing the Heavy Metal Road Trip. I did one a few months back to go see Agalloch/Wolves in the Throne Room and the entire trip f'n slayed. I'm also sure that by the time HC actually rolls around there may be plans for an RC Metal Brunch.:)

actually, I'm "on the fence"

I REALLY want to go, but i'm broke as a joke, so who knows.

maybe i'll just listen from outside or something

:cry:

Also I'm excited to talk to RiA, and then get him into a huge fucking rant about neggars...