RC Photographers ... a challenge!

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
I figured this is the first place I ask, since there are so many of you talented photographers out there.

We have to redesign my business' website and I need a few unique shots to be used in the background. Something very specific that I cannot find ...

It has to be a patch of grass separating from either of the following (listed in preferential order): sand, ground (dirt), cement, tile

Would need a complete overhead shot, nice and vibrant, not muted colors or old dried out grass! Best reference I can gve you is the photo below:

grate.jpg

I would need this pretty quick, over the weekend if possible. I would give you tons of hugs and love and my 2 Seal CD's :loco: ...

as an additon .. also looking for a patch or island of grass in the middle of something modern, marble, gravel, cement

sounds like something from our discussions in the France thread :loco:

hey i'll take a picture like that and then in 9 weeks when i get the roll of film developed, you'll be in action!

ps: payment up front please thank you please. :loco:

lurch70 said:
I figured this is the first place I ask, since there are so many of you talented photographers out there.

We have to redesign my business' website and I need a few unique shots to be used in the background. Something very specific that I cannot find ...

It has to be a patch of grass separating from either of the following (listed in preferential order): sand, ground (dirt), cement, tile

Would need a complete overhead shot, nice and vibrant, not muted colors or old dried out grass! Best reference I can gve you is the photo below:

I would need this pretty quick, over the weekend if possible. I would give you tons of hugs and love and my 2 Seal CD's :loco: ...
this would be very hard to do for me right now:p

picture taken at approxmately 12:15 november 11 2005
dscf00056ws.jpg