Read This Now!

dune_666

Lord of the Strings
Jul 10, 2001
Columbia, MD USA
Terrorist attacks have struck the World Trade Buildings (both collapsed) the Capitol, the State Department, and the Pentagon. Most attacks were hijacked planes that crashed into the buildings, the State Department was hit by a car bomb. Apparently another hijacked plane is outside of D.C. and could be shot down.

Both towers have collapsed. I don't think I need to inform anyone about this.

National treasures gone.

Those fucking muslims are celebrating by now.

Thank goodness those I know are fine.

This is surreal.

STrangest thign, i woke up and thigns were so eery today. More traffic than usual in the morning- for no apparent reason (bfore the plane crashes)

random thoughts crossed my mind this morning and yesterday, thinking about how some people I knwo in boston were telling me how ny is one of the greatest cities. anyone who lives here usually wouldn't rather live anywhere else.... I was thinking hte same this mornign and this happens. So fucking strange. I can't bleieve though that I've seen some people laugh in joy to hear about this because it was so exciting. And then the fucking other thread and the guy talks about how the crashes "kick ass"

FUCKING FOOLS!!!

I don't even care If i'm incoherent.

Do we know it was them? Ur right this is extremely surreal. I mean how the fuck did this happen? Surely ti shouldn't be possible to crash a plane into the side of a building? Why the hell don't they ensure this couldn't have happened?
I agree I hate it when people laugh about stuff like this or get really excited, just think of the people in the buildings or one the planes (there were weren't there

all sorts of ppl are claming responsibility...its going to take days before it calms down enough to know for real...look at the oklahoma bomb...everyone thought that was arabs...tho i would be very supprised if internal US terrorists were capable of something on scale...ppl like Bin Ladin have state funding and training in afganistan...i would guess thats your coluprit...

Well, some of the information I had was unconfirmed and apparently incorrect. The State Department bomb was apparently a false alarm, and there is an unconfirmed fire on the National Mall, near the Capitol.

and the FBI said that CARNIVORE would prevent shit like
this happening. instead of worrying about what
the fuck we are writing in our emails, they
should be after fucks like this.

plus those bigger time terrorists probably dont use
yahoo mail to plan taking down
the towers, etc:mad:

i just went to the univ of maryland campus, and it's closed. there are sirens and police cars everywhere even way out here in the dc suburbs. unreal.

i was just doing the whole tourist thing in nyc a couple weeks ago, and i went to the top of the trade center -- i'm picturing all the people who were working there...they're all dead now. it's amazing. my dad was going to be staying at the hotel at the trade center next week.

and question: apparently the "command and control center" in the event of a terrorist attack was located IN the world trade center -- is this not the stupidest thing you've ever heard of???

i just heard the debris from the trade center is causing other buildings nearby to collapse as well. just think of the chaos inside the buildings before they collapsed -- i'm sure people were trampled to death just trying to get out. and apparently people were jumping from the buildings too. unbelievable.

well at least we have a brilliant president to lead us through this -- um NO. jesus. bush is so ridiculously unequipped to handle this. :bah:

People in Jerusalem are fucking celibrating. It's estimated there were 10,000 people in the buildings when the planes struck but most escaped. There were pictures of them collapsing and there were still people inside waving and jumping out of the windows to try and save themselves :(

Nostrademous theories come to mind while i sit here listenning to the radio. NOstrademous mentioned an attack in New York... and a third anti-christ. ... keeps me thinking*
when is the goverment drafting for war?

Originally posted by godisanathiest
It's estimated there were 10,000 people in the buildings when the planes struck but most escaped.
i think it's many more than that. 50,000 people work there. it was 8:45 a.m. when it happened, so it's estimated at least 20,000 were at work by then, maybe more. plus, thousands of tourists.

how the fuck were they able to get all those guns onto the planes at FOUR different airports????? that's unbelievable! they have metal detectors everywhere! this was amazingly well coordinated, as horrific as it is.