Read This Now!

I do not mean to sound cold blooded, but I hope we get whoever did this, really really hard. They do not deserve to get away with such things, lets destroy the whole god damn area. This was such a horrible act and at the moment I feel unforunately very racist towards many people. This is sick... The U.S.A. is basically shutting down, we have not mail, not travel, closed borders. Hopefully no war will happen.... :( I am really worried, and very angry right now, I just need to take a break from it and turn off the damn TV.

The Sickest part of of the whole footage was when people were trying to get air outside the smoking buildings..They were trapped in a burning building filled with smoke over 40 stories high!! Some people just jumped out! Thats just plain sick! :cry:
And the sickest part is when someone finds this amusing!!I, myself am a muslim and I dont approve of this one bit! I hope the U.S finds out who the fuck did this and strikes back with everything its got!:mad:

I know...thank God I was at my university when the towers that until today dominated the Manhattan skyline I glimpse upon each day collapsed, because I would have lost my sanity if I had been at home watching the devastation unfold. But I will never forget the conversations I had with other students about the disaster, and they allowed me to preserve a sense of hope and respect for humanity.

This all seems so "out there". My perspective on the way things are (or appear to be) has been shattered.
Fear has been re-defined today. There is no way this will ever go away. It's trapped in my head forever. Basically, that sucks.

Originally posted by Lina
i think it's many more than that. 50,000 people work there. it was 8:45 a.m. when it happened, so it's estimated at least 20,000 were at work by then, maybe more. plus, thousands of tourists.

I heard more than 25000 men. Islams are selebrating. That Islamian dick, that shouted "We will show America our strength", now shut the fuck up and says, he is innocent. FUCKING BULLSHIT!