REAL MELODIC DEATH METAL GUYS !!

Mendel

Lag Arkane
Jun 11, 2005
The Netherlands
www.mendelb.com
I NEVER HEARD EVEN ONE GUY that didnt like this song from me.

SO CHECK IT OUT !!
just click this link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=345995

then press music

and press hi - fi at the song servitude and your done !! not less not more. and a big thank you.

and for the ones who like a bit ofmy music, i recorded 1 of my faforite songs in a video so . . .i wll post it soon.

cheers mates !

thx SOOOO MUCH!!!

Fucking alright mate. Don't know what the drum sound on "King of Death" is meant to be, but I like your riffs and overall guitar playing.
Your Knot Mix reminds me of Cryptopsy (who sound like Slipknot to me, so fuck you guys that think Cryptopsy are br00tal, ha! what a joke)

Buy the new Akercocke!

Stormwatch said:
Your Knot Mix reminds me of Cryptopsy (who sound like Slipknot to me, so fuck you guys that think Cryptopsy are br00tal, ha! what a joke)

Buy the new Akercocke!
No and no.

You should know that I came in this thread expecting suckage because you typed the title in all caps and used such very very very ..::Very::.. Big letters. However, the music sounds good! I like it.

Demilich said:
I'm pretty sure neither he nor most of the other members of this forum are guitar work :loco: [/spelling police]

possessive apostrophe?

pleeease? haha yes indeed i am wrong this time.....

Stormwatch said:

Buy the new Akercocke!

Who are you and how did you get in here?

You're an idiot

Stormwatch said:
Fucking alright mate. Don't know what the drum sound on "King of Death" is meant to be, but I like your riffs and overall guitar playing.

Buy the new Akercocke!

cmon man, slipknot isnt shit to cryptopsy. Fuck you too man...