really good interviews and tour report there mick and dunc

pagan2002

danny cavanagh
Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
well yeah fantastic stuff. the biggest compliment i can pay to antimatter is that i could be slightly jealous of the quality of their setlist. you never know, within an album or two we could be in there competing for the ball...50/50 tackles and all that. happy new year dudes and the anathema board will be back soon. it just needs to cool down and i have had assurances it will.
cheers! :loco:

you can always do something similar for the anathema site danny. it'll spice it up and all. ;)

the anathema.ws site will eventually have everything we can give it. and i wish someone could comment on my post at the start of this..antimatter really awe-inspire me sometimes and i want someone to see it!
mind you, i'm a bit confident in the new material...dunc always said we could be strong and it looks on the cards like, happy new year mick, sue, luke, dunc and family...
love yous... anathema board back soon with not so much hatred methinks

spain and portugal will be part of the second tour to be released around the time of the DVD, near to summer. in the mean time, get to italy anyway we are gonna rock (like)

Fucking great to hear that. I'll hit Italy then, maybe the transilvania date (even though that club is kinda weird, but I have free acommodation in Milan :D ). Just be sure not to get yer gig on some Euro 2004 date down here cuz it'll be like fucking armageddon I reckon!

your not wrong there but i am sure les and the agent have this in mind. besides, we wanna watch the footy anyway!

pagan2002 said:
the anathema.ws site will eventually have everything we can give it. and i wish someone could comment on my post at the start of this..antimatter really awe-inspire me sometimes and i want someone to see it!
mind you, i'm a bit confident in the new material...dunc always said we could be strong and it looks on the cards like, happy new year mick, sue, luke, dunc and family...
yes, i think the Antimatter guys do a great job for the fans! It's somehow more like great friendship than just giving some news and that to the fans. This is somehow what most band will never be able to do i reckon cause it is hard when the basis of fans gets bigger like. Anyway, it would be great to see Anathema getting onto this level, i mean you made a good start Danny when you decided to post on these boards quite regular. And Jamie now is working on the webpage and asked us, the fans, for stuff we wanna see on this page. That's a good start and i'm sure if you will continue like this this appearance will do you only good things.

"the biggest compliment i can pay to antimatter is that i could be slightly jealous of the quality of their setlist"

fair play to ya!
the live stuff on that Virtual album is quality alright. The vocals are brilliant, that mick guy has a great voice.

pagan2002 said:
get your mates together for a game and as long as were not too hungover we'll fall over and try to score and that
Bring on yer sneakers and let's unleash a goal hell then!

sneakers.jpg

i always wondered why you dont do a gig in liverpool. i mean, you know people there, it wont be that hard to gather 400-500 people. manchester and leeds are close too so...

and apart from that, its a shame not to play in your home town, i mean, you know, its the roots and all...

pagan2002 said:
All the best to you too danny , when you get home we'll do that karaoke :D

Morpheus said:
yes, i think the Antimatter guys do a great job for the fans! It's somehow more like great friendship than just giving some news and that to the fans.

Yes they do, but I'd like to emphasize on the fact that fans do a great job for them too. It's a total communion in fact