really need some mix help!

Sounds like u wanted louder volume but forgot to master it properly and just raised the master track level as high as possible. You should start and mix it properly first without any clipping and when you're done with that u can start mastering it and make it louder the proper way.

oh my.. your mix is clipping and distorting like a mofo :( WAY too loud

Sounds like u wanted louder volume but forgot to master it properly and just raised the master track level as high as possible. You should start and mix it properly first without any clipping and when you're done with that u can start mastering it and make it louder the proper way.

yeah i was having fun with the multiband comperssor on the guitars way to much and stuff but heres the new link! how about now guys?

link: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/9zsodiac645qp7d/MIX5.mp3

Cool idea, liking the choir part of it. The kick is much too flubby for my taste. I think the guitars need more life. They sound programmed at some of those breakdowns. Add some higher frequencies. Try to get the bass to glue in with the guitars.

I'm using Snare 12A, try to cut off the freqs where the snare rings. Also boost the freqs around 200 Hz.

I'm using Snare 12A, try to cut off the freqs where the snare rings. Also boost the freqs around 200 Hz.

i was also wondering if you know any EQ plugins where i can see the freqs the channel is using? when i recorded in FL Studio i had a plugin that showed it but i just started using Cubase and its pretty hard :)

oh my.. your mix is clipping and distorting like a mofo :( WAY too loud

Cool idea, liking the choir part of it. The kick is much too flubby for my taste. I think the guitars need more life. They sound programmed at some of those breakdowns. Add some higher frequencies. Try to get the bass to glue in with the guitars.

Yeah I think working on that bass will make a big difference. Play around with distortion on it. Not really diggin the snare too much either but the song definitely has potential!

what do you guys think of it now? more tips is much appreciated! :D
LINK: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/aw5nw3l2uawwtcc/MIX6.mp3