Reamp Heavy Metal tone

Sorry I hadn't responded to your PM as I have been busy for the last few days. I just had a quick listen to Hammerfall on Youtube. Some stuff sounds more middy than other stuff. My 6505 has some issues at the moment (hopefully fix it tomorrow) but in the meantime here is a Krank sample. The guitars are raw (as recorded), no hp/lp, etc... It might not be what you are after but give it a listen anyway. It sounds a bit phasey due to the quadtracking not being 100% tight.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ww2jmnvdmcy

Sorry to sound like a dick here, but the playing seems really unnatural to me... is that a guitar sampler or what?
Nice tone GH, btw

That's my reamp attempt.

Look at . . . reamp

Left is a Dual Recto, Right is a Peavey Rockmaster through the Dual Recto power amp. Real cab, V30+SM57.

For some reason one of the DI tracks sounds like it will explode when I reamp it. . . I had to turn it down very low and do the same thing to the corresponding track on the right side for symmetry's sake, so the quad-tracked effect got a bit lost.

The result is OK but not stellar. FGOS, would like to mention that I've never been happy with the tone I get when reamping.

Thank you guys for helping me out!
Well, the guitar was edited take by take, that's why it's sounding like that...
Yeah I did, Mao. I'll try to fix it.

Copy and pasting to quadtrack is tricksy and false!

gollum%20maquette.jpg