Reason #17 to make fun of another forum: Metallica wins some ASCAP award thing

Because "METALLICA ARE FUCKIN GODS!!!," and don't forget "mettalicas awsome," too.

Besides, "isay we give metallica another chance they say there newest cd is gonna go back to the black album days." Looking forward to that!

The only thing shocking about that is that some people say Rob isn't a good bassist. For fook's sake, that man is a MONSTER!

:lol:

[insert something meaningful here because I hate to make a reply just using a single smiley... uhhh... uhhh.... I got nothin, nevermind]

<<All bow down to the new lords of....pop? Wait that doesn't make sense! MetallicA and pop should never be together!!!>>

I don't even know where to begin on this one.

<<NOW IM PISSED!!! METALLICA HAD BETTER GO UP ON THAT STAGE AND TAKE THAT AWARD AND SMASH IT TO THE GROUND SPIT ON IT AND WALK AWAY WITH THEIR COLLARS UP... OK EVEN IF THEY ACCEPT IT THEIR STILL MY FAVORITE BAND,AND I SUPPORT THEM ALL THE WAY. IT JUST GOES TO SHOW U WHAT THIS WORLD IS COMING TO. LONG LIVE METALLICA AND HEAVY METAL!!!>>

This is what happens when you give an MTV-addicted kid some ritalin and an AOL password.

Demonspell said:
<<NOW IM PISSED!!! METALLICA HAD BETTER GO UP ON THAT STAGE AND TAKE THAT AWARD AND SMASH IT TO THE GROUND SPIT ON IT AND WALK AWAY WITH THEIR COLLARS UP... OK EVEN IF THEY ACCEPT IT THEIR STILL MY FAVORITE BAND,AND I SUPPORT THEM ALL THE WAY. IT JUST GOES TO SHOW U WHAT THIS WORLD IS COMING TO. LONG LIVE METALLICA AND HEAVY METAL!!!>>

This is what happens when you give an MTV-addicted kid some ritalin and an AOL password.

:lol:

whoa wait a bit did they just say metallica and pop award in the same sentance....:| i dont ***ing believe this man what the hell is going on with music these days METALLICA ARE FUCKIN GODS!!!

Fuck Pop To Hell.....Nah Not Hell The Hell Wud Be Shit I Dont Want It To Be Shit When I Go There With The Ozzman Woooooooooooooooooooooooo
oo

GO METALLICA HEAVY METAL FOREVER