reason #4087603 why my wife is cool...

I knew I made the right decision when I played Danzig 1 in the car and my woman loved it.

ps, she grew up listening to stuff like Priest in the 80s and used to dress like the kids in HMPL. bandanas around the legs, zip-around pants, razor-blade earrings - you know what I'm sayin'

too bad she doesn't have em anymore. nor does she have many photos from that era. however, we just got an AWESOME pic of her brother from the mid-80s with the most awful silky mustasche and total cokehead look. amazing.

my girl has been to numerous metalfests- sometimes wearing a Place of Skulls shirt.

but that was after some learnin- when we were first dating from afar & she heard i was in a metal band, she promptly went out and bought me the HEAVY METAL BAD BOYS cd, complete with Poison AND Warrant.

see, since my woman is a bit older, she pre-dates all that late 80s cockrock BS and is into the good stuff like the Scorps, Priest, and also Golden Earring and Billy Squier.

My woman's circles are such that she basically came into the relationship knowing oldies, classic rock, top 40s, and trance. Now, she gets pissed at me if I go to metal shows without her and has asked me to track down CDs.