Reasonable Request for Opeth

Mar 13, 2005
Hopefully someone from the band reads this. If you guys do come back to Detroit in the spring, pleeeeeeeeease do not play at Harpos again. The stage is ridiculously high and sorta kills the atmosphere of a small club venue when the band towers above you:erk: . I recommend St. Andrews instead, it has the same capacity I believe but a normal stage so an intimate experience with the band can occur. Thanks.

Scarlett Letterman said:
Hopefully someone from the band reads this. If you guys do come back to Detroit in the spring, pleeeeeeeeease do not play at Harpos again. The stage is ridiculously high and sorta kills the atmosphere of a small club venue when the band towers above you:erk: . I recommend St. Andrews instead, it has the same capacity I believe but a normal stage so an intimate experience with the band can occur. Thanks.

The band has nothing to do with the selection of venues. Submit your input http://www.theagencygroup.com/ <--- Here. This will not guarantee however that your input will be considered, but at least it's going to the right place.:Smug:

Out.:devil: