Rec Full Albums on Label- and Band-bandcamps Thread

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
Lots of labels started putting whole albums on their bandcamps to stream and check out and this is where we recommend and check them because Bandcamp is incredibly compact and despite the bitrate of their compression being low the audio doesn't sound like shit because it uses good compression tools.

First of all,

SKR has whole Pagan Altar discography and shitload of Revelation for those who don't have these things (and also Manilla Road including Crystal Logic).

That's like the first thing EVER.

But now.

NWN has some EPIC shit like full Ignivomous discography, new Anatomia and new Faustcoven as well as plenty of their earlier death/black releases. Check them out tbh.

From Profound Lore I'd recommend Blood Revolt Indoctrine and shit everyone here already knows like Portal, Impetuous Ritual and Vasaeleth. Dark Descent has like Adversarial and Gorephilia holy shit!!!

Also, HHR tbh.

And listen to this faggots.

I expect all of you you to react to this thread this way:

kuvatoncomissa_uusi_kuva.gif

And then BE CONSTRUCTIVE and rec obscure cool shit and don't be all annoying and faggy like always.

War!

Stop the countdown! I think we need a little briefing here for the simple fellas.

1) Just link to good full albums on official bandcamps.
2) ???
3) profit

Get it?

EDIT: Chrome upated itself and now the "Post Quick Reply" and "Go Advanced" buttons are making out or something.

Stop the countdown! I think we need a little briefing here for the simple fellas.

1) Just link to good full albums on official bandcamps.
2) ???
3) profit

Get it?

EDIT: Chrome upated itself and now the "Post Quick Reply" and "Go Advanced" buttons are making out or something.

Eat my Ass.

On Shadow Kingdom check out Pale Divine--Windows Painted Black, all the Sinister Realm, of course, Pagan Altar. Stay far away from any Altar of Oblivion. That band is completely generic Trad?Doom and musically just fuckin' weak. And yeah, can't forget the excellence of any Revelation album on SK.