Sep 4, 2003
www.convivialhermit.net
bloody11.jpg

[Band] Bloody Sign
[Country] France
[Release] Chaos Echoes
[Year] 2010
[Label] Blood Harvest

Last reco of the week, this one's for the disciples of blackened OSDM perversion and mundane speedo-stalkers among you. Ominous and reasonably technical incantations of swirling dissonance will summon the most feral instincts in you. Bloody Sign alas disbanded shortly after this sledgehammer of an album. Some of the guys went on to form a band called... Chaos Echoes, which has yet to release something. Eagerly anticipated. Say Lurch, have you noticed at the Gojira gig how Joe has a distinctive bulge around the hips? Well here's a bit of knowledge for you: he's been wearing adult diapers ever since listening to this record.

[Official website] none

Last edited by a moderator:
Not feeling this reco. I neither like it or dislike it, to me there's no there there. It just is what it is, another band introduced and mentally shelved.

oh c'mon lurch, you can do better than that :mad:

haha, better than what?

I am with Jerry on this one, perfectly listenable. I like some of the vocal hooks.
One thing sticks out in the production is that the drums feel somewhat organic almost like they were recorded analog and the rest of the instruments and vocals digital.
or maybe just my pc speakers blow chunks.

Oh good, you've saved me from having to conteplate reco'ing this band.

Not feeling this reco. I neither like it or dislike it, to me there's no there there. It just is what it is, another band introduced and mentally shelved.

Get your hands on the entire album and I can guarantee you'll like it a hell of a lot more than just the single track posted.

Last reco of the week, this one's for the disciples of blackened OSDM perversion and mundane speedo-stalkers among you. Ominous and reasonably technical incantations of swirling dissonance will summon the most feral instincts in you. Bloody Sign alas disbanded shortly after this sledgehammer of an album. Some of the guys went on to form a band called... Chaos Echoes, which has yet to release something. Eagerly anticipated. Say Lurch, have you noticed at the Gojira gig how Joe has a distinctive bulge around the hips? Well here's a bit of knowledge for you: he's been wearing adult diapers ever since listening to this record.

Well written.