RC Reco in the Bronx

I'm not going to post anymore bands, but here was my list I planned on doing. I never searched for them here, but I'm too lazy now to submit them.

BLUUUURGH
Fester
Excruciate
Goatlord
Helstar
Devestation - Signs of Life
Misantropic Painforest
Totem
Vinterriket
Procer Venificus
Hail
Faustcoven
Evocation
Bulldozer
Beelzefuzz
Dude, leave SOMETHING for those left behind plz
I think your week will be hard to beat anyway

I have no chance at this thing :(

Give me a hipster underground board and I'll DOMINATE

I bought this on a whim for $5 on ebay like 5 years ago. I put it on once in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
i totally lost track of everything ... reco overload ...

everyone should be limited to 3-5 MAX!!!

hah, no worries from my end, I don't really have a clue what I'm gonna post but I jumped into this thinking I needed to find one killer mega-obscure band to showcase real good but that seems a bit cheap now :p The Barbarian Wrath-angle seems pretty taken by now though. Never forget the 666-pack.
No complaints in any way for people shitting out killer music, and the quality rate of this reco round so far is stellar - especially since we RCers already know a lot of good shit. Unfortunately it's difficult to keep up, but the recos aren't disappearing just because the assigned week is over, so a bump of this thread every six months or so will be needed :)

Going to reco some more shit later on lads. If you just pass through here once in a moon and are sparse on time, please check out Drawn and Sarcasm. Those 2 are my main recommendations that should hold precedence over all else. :kickass:

yo fwiw i've been In The Woods.... this weekend so haven't been able to stick or unstick nuthin'

sorry about your last few recos not getting much exposure ria but i do have a real life sometimes

the trek was a week ago (and it was cool), this was another foresting

i can post some pixx l8r

yo ria you bin slackin off updatin da op

id do it myself but i dont have the power to edit the posts of others