RC Reco in the Bronx

Here's a good idea: can we perhaps start a new thread containing LINKS to every recommendation? I really want to check out every one of these, but my internet connection isn't really allowing it. Let's do that, sticky it, and leave it at the top for good.

Obviously, the links would contain the band/album title. I'm thinking like a list of these, in this format:

Recommendation: Good Niggermusic Vol. 1

its in the first post on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god!!!!!!!!!!!

Just came across a new (very old) band that is destroying me! Makes all my previous planned recos seem like music written by Bieber. For the first time in I can't recall when, I can't catch up. Too much good music floating around here nowadays. Somebody bump the Soap thread.

As some of you recall, I made mention of a best of reco $50 prize payout at the conclusion of this Bronx Romp. I'm thinking we can have all recos face off next year for March Madness in a battle for supremacy. Winner gets $50 (*poss more) and that picture of Susperia giving dome that Erik has on his hard drive. Perhaps we can include 1-2 out of turn recos per member if said reco is of such a caliber that it is deemed worthy of inclusion. Ideally, we can carry this on through Jan (with a couple added contributors), take a cool down hiatus in Feb, do March Madness, and carry out a second season of recos come April.

Thoughts?

If everyone is recommending things all year, I won't have much chance to find new stuff. Most of the time I spend listening to stuff I already have.

Maybe it will be okay because it will be so long.

If everyone is recommending things all year, I won't have much chance to find new stuff. Most of the time I spend listening to stuff I already have.

Maybe it will be okay because it will be so long.

I'm currently overwhelmed, and we're only three weeks in. 10 recos coming from me this Sunday as well. Nad's going to have to go on one hell of a bender.

I'm not going to post anymore bands, but here was my list I planned on doing. I never searched for them here, but I'm too lazy now to submit them.

*list of bands that Mike likes*