Deftones
The Prodigy
LCD Soundsystems
Radiohaead
Portishead
Darkthrone (ha don´t actually)
In Flames (I have it already)
Britney Spears

Britney Spears is a zit faced sleaze who should be in jail for having her kid sit on her lap while driving a car. Her kid is probably a crack baby. Someone who actually has talent should get her money.

I'm not a rocket scientist but she is easily one of the dumbest celebrities ever.

The Greys said:
Britney Spears is a zit faced sleaze who should be in jail for having her kid sit on her lap while driving a car. Her kid is probably a crack baby. Someone who actually has talent should get her money.

I'm not a rocket scientist but she is easily one of the dumbest celebrities ever.
I don´t care about her baby, that´s not my business and your neither.

And yes, she is dumb as hell.

Fredy_Brown said:
I am looking for:

TOOL
Dimmu borgir
Peccatum
Marilyn Manson
Placebo
Mayhem
Aborym
Deftones
The Prodigy
LCD Soundsystems
Radiohaead
Portishead
Darkthrone (ha don´t actually)
In Flames (I have it already)
Britney Spears

worse metal list ever...... no wonder why you always troll at metal bands..... you don't even listen to metal to begin with...... with the exception of mayhem.

Rumors have been going around regarding a rerecording of Necrovore's demo material as well as some new stuff, but then again, that rumor has been around for about three years now.....
Perhaps it will actually happen this year?

Countess - Ancient Lies And Battlecries
Tearstained - Homicidal Tendencies
Megiddo - The Holocaust Messiah
Patecabra - TBA (?)
Blind Guardian - A Twist In The Myth or whatever it's called

Snowblind said:
Rumors have been going around regarding a rerecording of Necrovore's demo material as well as some new stuff, but then again, that rumor has been around for about three years now.....
Perhaps it will actually happen this year?

I really doubt it. Though the band (or one guy from the band, whatever) if offering a direct CD-R copy from the master. You just have to pay postage and send a CD-R.