-Hate eternal
-Vomitory
-Misery index
-Vital remains
-Psycroptic
-Mental Horror
-Oni

e.t.c

i am also looking for some new grind bands, but i'm pretty picky with grind-bands.

-Nasum
-Rotten sound
-Kriegshot

those are the 3 i REALLY like.

thx in advance you guys

Spart-xAnusx :headbang:

Disavowed
Severed Savior
Spawn of Possession
Dying Fetus
Avulsed
Aborted
Exhumed
Impaled
Immolation
Gorgasm
Severe Torture
Deeds of Flesh
All Shall Perish

Grind bands you should check out:

Leng T'che
Pig Destroyer

cephalic carnage, severed savior, exhumed, impaled, origin, cryptopsy.

i think thats a start
~gR~

You like Leukorrhea, the kings of Massachusetts! Here are my recommendations based on what you like (I am going for slightly less obvious picks):

Brodequin, Enmity, Prostitute Disfigurement, Incinerate, Sikfuk, Pustulated, Lust of Decay, Dislimb, Sanatorium, Purulent, Sect of Execration, Retch, Foetopsy, Devourment, Malignancy, Putrid Pile, Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition, Debodified, Rebaelliun (sorta similar to Mental Horror or Nephast, even Krisiun a bit), Saprogenic, Lord Gore, Cumchrist (Incestous and Cinerary members), Horde of Worms, Wormed, Agiel, Internecine (Hate Eternal shuffled around ;-)).

haha nephasth is fucking awsome, i just discovered them 2 weeks ago.
Prostitute disfigurement..........those sick nl's !!

thx i'll check em out, maybe you guys coul;d also link some Mp3's or their homepages.
i don't wanna go into the music store and take like 60 cd's with me and say....." can i listen to em "

Spart-xAnusx

Naggamanteh said:
You like Leukorrhea, the kings of Massachusetts! Here are my recommendations based on what you like (I am going for slightly less obvious picks):

Brodequin, Enmity, Prostitute Disfigurement, Incinerate, Sikfuk, Pustulated, Lust of Decay, Dislimb, Sanatorium, Purulent, Sect of Execration, Retch, Foetopsy, Devourment, Malignancy, Putrid Pile, Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition, Debodified, Rebaelliun (sorta similar to Mental Horror or Nephast, even Krisiun a bit), Saprogenic, Lord Gore, Cumchrist (Incestous and Cinerary members), Horde of Worms, Wormed, Agiel, Internecine (Hate Eternal shuffled around ;-)).

Best list I've seen here for a while.

I second Malignancy, and then I third them. I also second basically everything else on the list, especially Rebaelliun, Wormed, Retch, Devourment, and Cumchrist.

You'll also definitely like Alien Crucifixion.

haha nephasth is fucking awsome, i just discovered them 2 weeks ago.
Prostitute disfigurement..........those sick nl's !!

thx i'll check em out, maybe you guys coul;d also link some Mp3's or their homepages.
i don't wanna go into the music store and take like 60 cd's with me and say....." can i listen to em "

Nephasth is indeed awesome. If you have SoulSeek you can download off me.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
I also second basically everything else on the list, especially Rebaelliun, Wormed, Retch, Devourment, and Cumchrist.
Thats the money shot. :rolleyes:

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
Nephasth is indeed awesome. If you have SoulSeek you can download off me.
With your 00ber shit transfer rates and 2 songs for every band you hear of from Mike Otaku. You're gay. :tickled:

Trying not to list any that have been mentioned..

Insidious Decrepancy, Sect of Execration, Lymphatic Phlegm, Torsofuck, Viral Load, Incestuous, Cock & Ball Torture, The Day Everything Became Nothing, Hybrid Viscery.. that'll do.