2. await rescue
3. 23kid
4. welcome to the times
5. mean low water
6. climbing on roofs (desperate edit)
7. the big afraid
8. 65 doesn't understand you
9. radio protector

65 Days come from Sheffield, UK, and play what can only be (badly) described as glitchy post-rock. They are just fantastic. It's all instrumental, and clearly borrows fairly heavily from Constellation/Kranky school of post rock, but there's still something different about them. The gradual crescendos, catchy melodies and emotive songs are all there, but there's a mroe technical edge; electronics, occasional time changes and countless other nuances set them apart from their contemporaries. When I got this earlier this year it made me feel as I did six years ago when I first put Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven into my CD player. All the songs are of such a high standard on One Time for All Time that I just picked the first and the last as that seemed to make sense...

Hope you like!

:wave:

I have the album before this one and it's very cool, post-rock for short attention spans (not meant as an insult, all of the songs except the interludes are 4-5 minutes) and with a huge amount of energy and an atmosphere differing greatly from the genre norm, thanks to the electronics. Heard most of this album as well, Radio Protector is awesome.

I'm liking this, I've been looking for stuff like this (quality postrock with organic vibe to it) for a while now... Thanks for the reco Russell! Anyone know what's their other album The Fall Of Math like compared to this one?

This is fucking rad! It's like someone took a sequencer and added soul, but without the shitty A.I. reference.