recommend good ambient music here.

Industrial/Dark Ambient vinyls?

Hey industrial/ambient fans here....I've been a collector of cds for a long time and I've started to get into the vinyl side of things. Especially since its such an exclusive scene where recordings are concerned, most albums are released on cd or vinyl in limited amounts of 1000 or 500 etc these days...

any recommendations of which vinyls in this market I should try to pick up? and where from?

thanks...

EDIT: bump!

John Zorn, I have his Naked City stuff... not sure if i could like his ambient. It sounds like deflated balloons being stretched over a guitar, from the little i've heard. Might look into it a bit more.

Painkiller is worth checking out, TRUST ME! John Zorn playing some evil sounding shit from his alto saxophone while Bill Laswell grooves on his bass and Mick Harris laying down some crazy hypnotic rhythm on drums. Not to mention drawn out tortured background screams!!! Yes, definately worth checking out! :) :) :Spin: :hotjump:
P.S. If you want balloons and guitars that would be John Zorn's The Book of Heads: 35 Etudes for Solo Guitar. :loco: