4. ATOMIZER
5. FORTIFIED ZONE
6. RACISTS!
7. SCIENTISTS?
8. HELL TRUCKER
9. NUKE THE SKEETS
10. SKELLINGTON CREW
11. BULLET BELT

You thought thrash died when the 90s started? You thought metal bands these days had "death vocals"? You thought it was all about "brutality" through mindless blasts? You are a fag and you're dead wrong.

I've only owned this album for approximately five days so far but I already know it's got a fair number of MEGA HITS and I'm about to prove it. Thrash never died and here it is, not even close to death rattles yet. Fast as a shark, razor riffs, beer swillin' head bangin' hell thrashin' neck breakin' thrash metal terror delivered by Witches Brew (Also released SCYTHE, TOXIC HOLOCAUST, THE CHASM, DEVIL LEE ROT to name a few) in whom you can as good as always trust (They were going to release the LETHAL album so obviously). I suppose some of you already know this band, especially the intended audience, but I can't let this slip when it's recommendation time. I know bombs are plentiful in Northern Ireland but GAMA BOMBS are scarce but fucking powerful - listen to this if you enjoy sore neck muscles for a week or so, then listen to it again and again untill your riff quota is fulfilled and snow covers the woods and you unearth your unholy black metal albums.

Goes really well with Newcastle Brown Ale.

Put on your bullet belt
Sonic death - your face will melt

FUCK YES!

Now Playing: Gama Bomb - "Survival Of The Fastest" - Steel Teeth (The Metal Jaw) [00:28/02:46]