Recommendation: Pentagram - Day of Reckoning

Seen it. I assumed that was just a mic problem. But then again... have you seen the one where he's singing for Hank Williams III or whoever? The other guy does most of the vocals!

drugs are bad, mmmkay?

I actually thought he sounded better than he has in recent years on the couple of recent videos that I've seen. As bad as he looks now, he was way worse off a couple of years ago.

Seen it. I assumed that was just a mic problem. But then again... have you seen the one where he's singing for Hank Williams III or whoever? The other guy does most of the vocals!

drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Well, the problem with that one was that Liebling's mic was lower, first of all, and secondly, Hank was singing a different version of the song than Liebling intended to, so he was all off, assuming that he was doing the album version of the song.

Everything I've heard by Pentagram is gold... they are one of my favorite Metal bands, period, let alone Doom.

I only got into them recently though which I think is what the original poster said about them not being talked about as much as they deserve. So, yes...they are underrated in my opinion, as I believe they are far from a Sabbath copy, which I hear they are sometimes referred to as.