Recommendation: Son of Science

My infrequent posting on this board may lead some to believe I'm a shrinking violet, but such is, sadly, not the case. Some of you may or may not have been interested in the banner in my sig, and now there are two downloadable demos from my unofficial RC Recommendation Pick: Son of Science.

Web site: http://www.sonofscience.com
There are two downloadable demo MP3s on the download page.

Son of Science was formed by Adrian "Danger" Lambert, late of Dragonforce, and Lee Cassidy, who has worked with Martin Walkyier's Clan Destined project. The band is rounded out by Greg Pope (vocals), Rob Hicks (FourWayKill - drums), and Jasper Welzel (keys).

The two demos are, to me, pretty great stuff, wonderful clean vocals by Pope, and sparkling, succulent (gratuitous mention for Val) playing by the band. I suppose this is prog as much as anything else, but it's wonderfully melodic and timeless metal. I'm proud to plug this project cause I've "known" Lee and Ady for years now, but even without that personal attachment I would still love it. Give it a listen, and post feedback. Consider it a personal favor to your beloved and cherished Liz.

bumpin' this, because it just occurred to me that I forgot to check in this band so lizard wouldn't cry.

So hopefully the thread won't disappear again by the time I am home this evening and able to listen.