Recommendation: The Rain in Endless Fall

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Fairly new band out of Portland Oregon who is piggy backing off the WitTR and Cascadian BM fad that's hitting hipsterville U.S.A. Despite the fact that I'd probably not want to share a pint with the types who churn out these tunes. (They have their hearts in the right place, but my experience with WitTR is that they're pretentious pricks that need the living snot beat out of them, and consequently have left me bitter towards the whole scene.) Uhhhh humm, despite that, I'm a fan of the Cascadian sound ie. Skagos, Ash Borer, WitTR, Leech, etcetera, etcetera. TRiEF is the latest entry to the PBR Raising while you piss on the tree your saving, forest playing circle splooge. While not on the level of the aforementioned, their split with Wylve and their demos show alot of promise and integrity. They're currently on tour, but have fallen in the fad of going no further south than Stockton, so no beer shall be spilled in their name. What can be offered in salute to their arduous brow sweat of latte loving bm, is an ear and a few minutes of your time. Check out the following friends...

Recommended For: Cthlufagn, dudes who enjoy a dash of cinnamon on their froth
Not Recommend For: Metalheads who dislike USBM, hot chicks with shaved vajajays, Orcs

Off latest demo, more traditional atmospheric bm sound

Latte loving, Cascadian worship

Current Tour Info:
08/03/12 - SANTA CRUZ @ THE WITCH HOUSE
08/04/12 - SAN LUIS OBISPO @ CUESTA RIDGE
08/05/12 - OAKLAND @ ELI'S MILE HIGH CLUB
08/06/12 - SAN FRANCISCO @ ELBO ROOM
08/07/12 - DAVIS @ PRIMARY CONCEPTS
08/08/12 - SACRAMENTO @ ON THE Y
08/09/12 - EUGENE @ THE WANDERING GOAT
08/10/12 - PORTLAND @ PLAN B
08/11/12 - SEATTLE @ HIGHLINE