RECOMMENDATION: Torture Chain - Time Is but a Doorway to the Incinerator

spikes77

Jun 6, 2001
Brooklyn, NYC
Torture Chain (US)

American bm, Torture Chain has released a few demo's so far, and they seem to be progressing well since 2008. The current EP/demo is over twenty minutes of varied black metal complete with excellent riffs (of varying styles), good structuring, ripping solo's, and the occasional melodic section.Another American bm band flying under the radar that deserves a bit more attention.
I think they might definitely may be on to something in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm less than a minute in and I'm already under the impression I should just buy this without devoting any further bandwidth to the YouBoob conglomerate.

EDIT: Cassette only? Really? I'm too old for this hipster shit. But I am digging the music.

EDITx2: Oh okay it's a demo, somehow I'm okay with that. I still don't understand that particular trend though.

EDITx3: Unless it's some backlash against ProTools and other digitized shit? If that's the case, okay, I'll support that.

R4y1ucV29c1YdgkhBBCyv6YpfC7xt8DTZ3he_ongzNj8Bi_Dq0dSKf30HhdgGUDL0rRG_QqTXnyWWIJCMrU71cCZaDC1zWELGRRpldMSiMQx2sLA_-sRvOBP7ZL3f86U93LvXDeB-THmnogE-YmERT2VO4NhxVauILn2znia