Recommended drummer: Fede Rabaquino

El Chafa

New Metal Member
Jun 20, 2010
Johnny's departure got me looking around youtube for interesting drummers, when I remembered this guy from my country, Uruguay, who's pretty good, check him out here performing some drum covers (the songs may be a little gay, but they are awesomely played by Fede):

And here's a drum solo by the guy:

Comment on the guy and I hope you enjoy his drumming,

El Chafa.-

Last edited by a moderator:
The main problem for SW will probably be the big distance between them in Sweden and any potential drummer. I'm just guessing, but since SW is by no(t yet a) "big" band they'll probably have problems accessing some drummer from the other end of the globe and will most likely stick with a guy who is locally accessible. They are (not yet) of the caliber of Toto, who simply flew in Simon Philipps from england when they needed a new drummer. In the business SW is in, where all the guys in the band have day jobs next to their activity in the band, it will be both hard to afford and maintain to hire a guy from around the world.

The main problem for SW will probably be the big distance between them in Sweden and any potential drummer. I'm just guessing, but since SW is by no(t yet a) "big" band they'll probably have problems accessing some drummer from the other end of the globe and will most likely stick with a guy who is locally accessible. They are (not yet) of the caliber of Toto, who simply flew in Simon Philipps from england when they needed a new drummer. In the business SW is in, where all the guys in the band have day jobs next to their activity in the band, it will be both hard to afford and maintain to hire a guy from around the world.

True that. Anyways, I'm not proposing this guy should play in SW, I just wanted to share his drumming with you guys. What do you think about him luke?