Record Store Day gig (Sat, April 20th - LEEDS)

Podgie

Young Man, Old Soul
Jul 9, 2007
London, England
As previously reported, EVILE will celebrate this year's Record Store Day by releasing a split seven-inch picture disc vinyl with Swedish death metal legends ENTOMBED.

The limited-edition release will feature ENTOMBED's classic 1990 track, "Drowned", along with EVILE's 2012 cover version, available on vinyl for the first time. The seven-inch will be available in independent record stores on Saturday, April 20 in strictly limited quantities.

EVILE will perform a special show for fans at Crash Records in Leeds, U.K. on April 20 at 4 p.m. Space is limited, but fans who buy the seven-inch vinyl from Crash Records on the day will get free entry to the show (space permitting).

I wouldn't mind picking up the 7" (as well as the live Overkill 10" on the 'Record Store Day' list) and have never seen a band I like play one of these record store gigs... and I was wondering if anyone else off the boards was thinking of trying to get to this??

I'm sure I had to wait like, 14 seconds or something to make that double post.

Anyway, I might try and get to this. And if not I'll do to the cloest record shop to me and get something on Record Store Day. I don't think they're stocking the Evile 7'' though...

I'm afraid due to recent circumstances I'm not really up for this, especially considering it's such short notice and I haven't organised anything... I still totally want to go though.

I'm still going to try and pick up the 7" from Sound it Out in Stockton if I don't make the trip to Leeds though.

Dammit Podgie, don't be a dick - be a duuuuuude! Seriously, if anything I thik it'll help get your mind off things bro.

That said, I'm uncertain as to my participation here due to recent bank rape.

I'd definitely go Dave but it's just getting to and from Leeds Friday night/Saturday morning for me...n don't really know where I'm going in Leeds either but that's not a massive problem.

I've been so lazy, barely done anything (but bad things) for a week now, so it would be good.

Right. But with it saying if you get the vinyl from Crash Records on the day you get free entry to the show, not bothered about paying but the fact it says 'space permitting' - I'd hate to get to Leeds and not be able to catch the show!!

Dammit Podgie, don't be a dick - be a duuuuuude! Seriously, if anything I thik it'll help get your mind off things bro.

This is definitely true though.

FUCK I really wish I could attend this and consume copious amounts of alcohol with everyone

Yeah man, it would be crazy amounts of awesome if all the regulars could meet (and get royally drunk) at this, such an intimate Evile show :kickass: