Record Store Day gig (Sat, April 20th - LEEDS)

I decided not to make the trip to Leeds, but I just got back from Record Store Day at the only record shop close to me, Sound It Out Records, got the Entombed/Evile 7" split (limited to 300) and Overkill's 'Live in Oz' 10" (limited to either 100 or 250... or something, I don't know. All I can find at the moment is conflicting pressing info...) either way, well worth waiting in the queue for!

RecordDayBuys.jpg

Nice Podgie, they look sweet. Wish there was a store where i coulda got that today near me. Too bad about not being able to hit the show boys, but at least you could have if you wanted. Unlike being across the pond......

Yeah, I'm sure we missed out on the show. But yeah, at least I was able to celebrate Record Store Day and get the vinyl I wanted.

Just out if interest if you see this Matt (or Ol... or anyone who knows) could you post the set list here please? Cheers :kickass:

Setlist if my memory is correct!

1. Killer from the deep
2. Enteral empire
3. In dreams of terror
4. Descent into madness
5. Thrasher
6. Enter the grave

Sweet, hope everyone in attendance had an awesome time.

I'm just glad the setlist wasn't something ridiculous like my Killer etc. + a new song, Drowned / some awesome covers ha!

I definitely missed out. But really enjoyed celebrating (queuing up at 6am) Record Store day at my local
Out of interest Matt, did any of you guys buy any vinyl on the day?