Record Stores near Phila./Extremities Entertainment

1individual

New Metal Member
Aug 20, 2005
Hi all. Phil here from Extremities Entertainment.
I just wanted to say thanx to all who replied to our friends from Georgia regarding their inquiry to record stores in PA and telling them about Extremities Ent., as well as the other stores. We appreciate that. To our friends from Georgia (sorry I forget your names), glad you liked the store. Anytime you're back in PA stop in and visit again. To all who are looking for that hard to find metal CD, we do mail order, feel free to give us a call at 717-274-7572 or 7573. Long live metal! Anytime anyone is in PA, we'd love to see you at the store. Call or email for directions. Hopefully we'll have a website up within the next year.
Thanx again everyone.

Hey Phil...Chris here, one of the fellas from Atlanta you were referring to. GREAT store and awesome selection! I would highly reccommend you! So many good CD's...only wish I had more money or that ProgPower was further away.

Hey Phil...this is Joey, another one of the fellas you were speaking of. Thanks for everything, we had a blast!!!! Your store saved us from going home empty handed!!!! We will keep in touch!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: