Recording Commences

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
Saturday 4th June Dave and Nick went in to put down the guides for the new album....
Right now Neil is in for a scheduled week laying down the drums...
then 2 weeks of guitars
and 1 week of bass taking us to the 1st July
Then DF are in for 4 weeks and we re enter
August 8th till the end of August to add Vocals, b/v's, keyboards etc..

We're looking at 10 tracks for the new album.... more info soon :D

Begins here! :eek: Looking forward to it! 2006 release I'm guessing it'll end up being, right?

Studio Update:

Dave and I pretty much finished the rhythm guitar parts as of today, following on from Neil's drums which were recorded last week. Next up we will be adding extra guitar parts - leads and solos, clean and accoustic guitars, etc. There is also one more song which is still a work in progress to be added, probably in our second stint in August.

Everything is going pretty well in terms of schedule, and it's sounding cool now that we're hearing the songs start to come together!

We are still playing around with titles and so on, so the album itself and a bunch of the songs are going under working titles for the time being; we'll give the full details here as soon as we've made up our minds ;)

Nick

New studio update:

Ok we are doing quite well on the guitar front just some acoustic parts to be recorded by Nick(i did mine today).The only other thing remaining is the solos, i have put a few down the rest will be done after the vocals have been done in August.Nick's doing his solos around this time too.
It's starting to come together and sound like an album and its already sounding pretty good at this early stage.Next up to record is Steve who starts next week on the bass work. Cheers Dave

Actually, Sean told me yesterday that he was gonna "sack the lot of them..."

...or maybe I misheard that.... :lol:

Seriosuly, good luck guys, and I'm looking forward to hearing some new Intense toons at the October show with MR :headbang:

Ok after a bit of a break in recording ...Nick and myself entered the studio yesterday to record the guitars for a new song to add to the album.Basically this song is the third part of Dark Season.I then also did a couple of more solos on some of the other tracks.
All that is remaing Guitar wise now is more solos, the clean guitar section in the new song and maybe some bits here and there.Seans in this week to do the vocals on the new song and then it is onto the mixing stage.

nice one!
gotta agree with Dream Thief the new songs at Dominion were ace.
Dark Season part 3 ey? sounds good :) cant wait to hear that? any chance of a preview at wakefield? :worship:

Okay Today (11/10/05) i finalised the vocals, some changes i wanted to do plus all of Our Last Hope which i think will be very cool live indeed :headbang: .

This won't be aired to the next tour as we haven't even rehearsed it competely yet :D The recording process is way different to playing live so it will have to be right .. ha ha...