RECORDING UPDATE - NEW AVIAN - METAL EXPRESS RADIO

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Category: Music

FRIENDS,

I'm afraid my progress is stalled on the new AVIAN album, and for that matter anything recording related, like my show NIGHTMARE'S PROGRESSIVE HOUR OF POWER, that was to debut this week on METAL EXPRESS RADIO.

Here is my reality at present, My recording solution PRO-TOOLS is not functioning in record mode.
for whatever reason, it just stopped working a few days before Christmas, I was out of town
for most of the time since, but have been working hard to fix this issue, with producer, engineer friends advise and also help from the Digidesign forums.

All things suggested, I've tried and not had success with thus far in correcting the problem.
It seems I will need to back up all current system, and programs and wipe my hard drive clean
on my recording computer. This probably is overdue anyway, but is going to take a bit to do.
Send your positive thoughts this will fix my problem so I can move on from this and tackle
other challenges soon!

All my best,
Lance

4:31 PM - :headbang:

Category: Music

FRIENDS,

I'm afraid my progress is stalled on the new AVIAN album, and for that matter anything recording related, like my show NIGHTMARE'S PROGRESSIVE HOUR OF POWER, that was to debut this week on METAL EXPRESS RADIO.

Here is my reality at present, My recording solution PRO-TOOLS is not functioning in record mode.
for whatever reason, it just stopped working a few days before Christmas, I was out of town
for most of the time since, but have been working hard to fix this issue, with producer, engineer friends advise and also help from the Digidesign forums.

All things suggested, I've tried and not had success with thus far in correcting the problem.
It seems I will need to back up all current system, and programs and wipe my hard drive clean
on my recording computer. This probably is overdue anyway, but is going to take a bit to do.
Send your positive thoughts this will fix my problem so I can move on from this and tackle
other challenges soon!

All my best,
Lance

4:31 PM - :headbang:

*** You are a multi tasking madman!!!! You will be fine, MIDOL works for me. Seriously.....Why don't you ask Mike Romeo or Rusty Cooley about this? They would help you for sure bro. Contact me if you need more info, I'll help you man. There's love in the house brutha:headbang: