Rectifier tone test

Mikaël-ange

Nov 7, 2008
with Jensen speaker:err: Hope isn't too bad:worship:

First, thanks to someone for the DI (I don't remember who shared this sorry:lol:).

I just but a HP/LP (80/10k) and a little cut of 2db at 6K.

You are welcome for any advices/tips...etc

Thanks in advance

Hmm, yeah, those are definitely my DI's, which I "shared" only with iekobrid via PM; admittedly, I don't think I mentioned in said PM that I wanted them kept private, but still, I kinda did, cuz they're from my upcoming EP...oh well

Anyway, sounds pretty cool dude, and in this case I actually prefer the one with no eq, sounds too muffled with the cut! Still feel a bit weird and I can't say I'm crazy about the character of those speakers, but it overall sounds balanced and full dude, good job!

Nah, don't worry about it dude, you can put 'em back if you want more comments (thanks though), I guess I would just ask don't share the DI's with anyone! :)

Nah, don't worry about it dude, you can put 'em back if you want more comments (thanks though), I guess I would just ask don't share the DI's with anyone! :)

No problem Markus but I prefer do this;)
Others recto test coming soon but with an others song:D

Hmm, yeah, those are definitely my DI's, which I "shared" only with iekobrid via PM; admittedly, I don't think I mentioned in said PM that I wanted them kept private, but still, I kinda did, cuz they're from my upcoming EP...oh well

I didn't get a chance to hear the clips in this thread, but if they were indeed based on the same DIs you were kind enough to send me a dropbox link to in July (thanks again!), it's a coincidence. I never shared -- or even mentioned -- the files or URL to anyone. :erk:

Yeah, don't sweat it man, it's cool either way - I suppose then that if a file is in one's public dropbox folder, then there's a way for someone else to access a list of anything that's in there, which I was not aware of - not a problem anymore though! :D

Yeah, don't sweat it man, it's cool either way - I suppose then that if a file is in one's public dropbox folder, then there's a way for someone else to access a list of anything that's in there, which I was not aware of - not a problem anymore though! :D

It was on a thraed you post before (here or grailtone)...