Recto Straight 4x12 - Putting out Feelers...

rlcramer

Tone is not in MY fingers
Apr 16, 2008
I haven't been doing much playing or recording lately, so I'm going through my studio and selling off things that get the least amount of use. One item that I have to let go is my Recto 4x12. I bought it thinking that I would be doing tons of reamping jobs, but with my "real" job taking up so much time these days, it has literally sat around for the few months that I've owned it collecting dust. The thing looks immaculate and brand new.

Anyway - I may just list it on ebay if nobody here is interested, because I'm sure it will sell there pretty quickly. But due to the size of the thing, it's going to be a mega pain in the ass to ship, so I wanted to see if anyone on this board might be in the Westchester NY / NYC / Lower CT / Northern NJ area who could do a pickup?

I'll post pics tonight if anyone is interested, but it's essentially a brand new recto, straight-front, 4x12 that I'm asking $700 for. It was bought new from Sweetwater on 5/24/2010, and used 2 or 3 times at most. I have the original box and all accessories (casters, etc).

If anyone is interested, please let me know. And if no one in my area is interested in doing a pick up, I would be willing to ship in the continental US, but please keep in mind that the cost would be the same, and shipping could be close to $100 depending on where you live, insurance, etc.

Pics to come later on tonight.

Thanks,

Bobby

Hey Bobby Pm me is you are interested in trading for an oversize slant cab in the same condition.

Sorry guys - nah, I'm not interested in trades. I'm really just downsizing. I just picked up a new Recto 2x12 from Sweetwater, so this bad boy needs to go.

Work's been rough lately, so I haven't had time to post pics. I'll do so tomorrow, I promise.

Price is down to $600 if anyone can pick it up at my place, or at least meet me somewhere not too far away. I'm listing it on ebay on Saturday.

Bobby

Hey Greg - sorry, I'm trying to limit as much hassle as possible, so I'm going to sell it as a whole.

Regards,

Bobby

And finally - some pics! (Ignore the dust - I got lazy...)

recto1.jpg

recto2.jpg

recto3.jpg

recto4.jpg

Ugh I need one of these badly!!! But I need too much other stuff at this time. Shame, since if I bought one brand new and had it shipped it'd be over $1,000. :(