Red Light In My Eyes PT:2

It's played really fast, thats all i know. I'm starting to get the feeling that alexi is a halfway decent guitarist :D , but i like the drums hitting the cymbals during that part, it creates an awesome effect. Jaska is always right on with his drumming and he definitely doesnt get the credit he deserves, he rules.

Hehe...that whole band is uber-talented; straight up. But I do agree; Jaska does need some more credit; that guy never misses a beat; rock solid, and creative as well. I really like his double-kick technique too; he actually uses them for more than just a constant blast like a lot of drummers. (However, when he does decide to pour on the constant speed; boy does he pour on the speed. :D) Drummers and bassists get so little love...

And as for the guitar solo...I am so far gone on the guitar I couldn't tell ya...had you asked me when I was 16 I probably could have figured it out. Wish I could help ya there!!

Why not just ask your brother?

Edit: You know, it's on the right speaker, that's the one Ale usually plays on... maybe Alexi played on that side for that song though. It seems more like something he'd do. :) But Ale did play the solo for pt. 1...

:Smokin: Good point stun, if alexi was my bro i wouldnt leave his side, i'd be bothering that fucker for every little possible thing on the guitar

Do you need the tab? I think www.mysongbook.com has it (you'll need guitar pro, but you should have it anyways if you are a self-respecting guitarist)... the part at the end is from a classical piece... I know a lot of ppl know what it is but nobody's saying anything... they must be sick of ppl asking about stuff like this.

Stun said:
Do you need the tab? I think www.mysongbook.com has it (you'll need guitar pro, but you should have it anyways if you are a self-respecting guitarist)... the part at the end is from a classical piece... I know a lot of ppl know what it is but nobody's saying anything... they must be sick of ppl asking about stuff like this.

I have GP4 too and i have the tab but, to me, it doesnt seems to be played like that. :D
I know this might sound boring but LOL! its ok.

Well, chromatic scales are really hard to manage(in my opinion of course)