Best and worst song they ever made

best song: all songs are best
worst song: NO WORST SONGS IF U THINK IM NOT RIGHT STFU BITCH!

PD :do anyone agree with me that Hate Me!(EP) version of Hate Me! is better than the one in Follow The Reaper?

i do

Best: Angels Dont Kill , Hate Me (ep version, the solo is just better) Touch Like Angel of Death, Bed Of Razors, Everytime I Die, Banned From Heaven, Hatebreeder, Follow The Reaper damn everything is their best

Worst: mmm i dont know perhaps some song on Are you Death Yet or some cover like the sepultura one i dont really like it

Best: Lots of songs
Worst: Doesnt exist

that's kinda what i think, but i'll still try to mention a few of the best, even though they're all great:

Lake Bodom
Touch Like Angel Of Death (fav lyrics.)
Bed Of Razors (fav lyrics)
Bodom After Midnight
Everytime I Die (this might be my fav of COB, but for personal reasons and i think something in it is just different than their other songs.)
Angels Don't Kill (first Bodom song i've heard!!!!!!)

You guys....f*cking scared me.

Why are there almost no people who mention ''Red Light in my Eyes Part 2'' as the best song? Take a sit, Play the song and listen carefully at 1:13.
For me that's the most perfect sound CoB ever created. It's just...breathtakingly awesome.

Although I have to say that the part of ''Needled 24/7'' where they fuse the guitar/keyboard followed by a great solo of both the instruments is unbelievingly intense.(2:45 that is)
''You're Better off Dead'' ---> Melody at 1:00. You know what I mean.

As for the worst, ''If you want Peace...Prepare for a Boring Song'', yeah sorry, but that was just a bit dull if you ask me. Also AYDY/BD, doesn't live up the other albums. I wonder...if Alexander Kuoppala stayed in the band, what kind of awesomeness would've been produced, cause THAT was the moment things were turning a bit the wrong way.

Deí;7816978 said:

I wonder...if Alexander Kuoppala stayed in the band, what kind of awesomeness would've been produced, cause THAT was the moment things were turning a bit the wrong way.

Now now lets not blame Roope,we could all see what he's capable of from Stone and Waltari,and his guitarwork for cob is deadly too,better than Alexanders as Alexi's already said! Listen to Sinergy..him and Alexi work great together, as they've done so far on the latest cob stuff imo..

Song of the day - Bed of Razors

Least fav - Silent Scream

Deí;7816978 said:

Why are there almost no people who mention ''Red Light in my Eyes Part 2'' as the best song?

Zomg you caught us... WE MUST NOT BE tr00 CoB FANS!

Deí;7816978 said:
I wonder...if Alexander Kuoppala stayed in the band, what kind of awesomeness would've been produced, cause THAT was the moment things were turning a bit the wrong way.

Well being that Alexi pretty much writes everything I don't see how this would have affected much.

I didn't make any personal statements. I was just wondering.

Zomg you caught us... WE MUST NOT BE tr00 CoB FANS!
Hm? How did you jump to that conclusion?

Children Of Bodom are gay.

Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects - Sol Niger Within
Burzum - Hlidskalf
Burzum - Filosofem
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
Burzum - Det Som Engang Var
Burzum - Dauði Baldrs
Burzum - Burzum / Aske
Alcest - Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde
Opeth - Watershed
Gaahlskagg - In My Ass :worship:

What? I can't hear you with your head in your ass!

SPEAK LOUDER PLEASE.