Red line of the forum...

Frodnat

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2001
everywhere
What do you think is the red line of this forum? What topics are our favourites, is there a pattern behind that...?

patternmaniac :) now red lines. what next, blue triangles? lol

advice: speak-write English. And tell what you think exactly, not this abstract subconscious crap.. If you have a sorrow, tell it, if you want to get sg, ask for it, if you have problems with ppl, say. Undertake yourself, dont hide behind strange terms and incomprehensible theories this cowardly. Say what u want or stop bullshitting.

This is an Anathema forum. I dont say it because the offtopic stuff, just because you wont really find anything here that you need. (Especially a good doctor.) No offence.

to feed your hunger:
Patterns.jpg
:tickled:

Dora said:
patternmaniac :) now red lines. what next, blue triangles? lol

advice: speak-write English. And tell what you think exactly, not this abstract subconscious crap.. If you have a sorrow, tell it, if you want to get sg, ask for it, if you have problems with ppl, say. Undertake yourself, dont hide behind strange terms and incomprehensible theories this cowardly. Say what u want or stop bullshitting.

This is an Anathema forum. I dont say it because the offtopic stuff, just because you wont really find anything here that you need. (Especially a good doctor.) No offence.
Who are you?

What interests me most is my emotional life and career, and the pattern behind it is I want to be happy and rich.

:Spin:

As for Anathema and how they come into the picture, I have no idea :D

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fit your plan, take me as I am

" Damn she is dead... Far from herself. Beside, aside... It needs time to bring her back alive. I won´t listen to her voice... Sex appeal as unconscious defense... just to proove to all that everything is fine and all right... floating on a wave of dopamin towards the end... "

THe SiCkeNing Mesmerize(d)